Saltar al contenido

OPINIONES las REDES S y otros foros SOBRE LA NUEVA REINA BORICUA, BORICUAS Y NO BORICUAS

Siolave

This is the most celebrated Queen by the people and the media in maybe 6 years. The press loves heryahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

Have you read the comments on fb? People love her! 

Btw she was in every single show in WAPA today and in radio and she slept less than 3 hours 

That what i'm saying people love her even in other countries everyone loves her.

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

• Respuestas 113
  • Created
  • Última respuesta

Top Posters In This Topic

• Siolave

• Karmal Love Gio

• La Abeja Reina

• Benji

I just saw her performance, I love her!!! She is so cheeky and spontaneous, and who cares if she is trying to emulate Zuleyka, in my opinion everyone should try to emulate Zuleyka, even I try to emulate her vibe, she is just awesome. Finally Puerto Rico is back on track, after disasters like Bodine (let's forget about her). I'm looking foward for this girl!!!

I like Isabella. She deserved to win. But seriously, she needs to do something about her butt.

Does anyone also find her face somewhat like Miss Hawaii USA 2011, a Top8 placer in the year when Alyssa Campanella won

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

Honestamente me da igual lo que digan las pájaras de missosology (que por cierto hay muchísimos que odian a las misses de PR) a mí no me gusta la que ganó y ya. Tercera Miss PR consecutiva que meh..

Enlace al comentario

Honestamente me da igual lo que digan las pájaras de missosology (que por cierto hay muchísimos que odian a las misses de PR) a mí no me gusta la que ganó y ya. Tercera Miss PR consecutiva que meh..

A TI NO TE GUSTA PERO PARA EL GUSTO SE HICIERON LOS COLORES POR 10 QUE NO LES GUSTA HAY 20 QUE SI Y ESO ES LO QUE VALE Y COMO TU DICE MUCHOS ODIAN A LAS MISES DE PR PERO ESTA LES ENCANTO Y HAY FORISTA DE TODAS PARTES DEL MUNDO

Editado por รเ๏ℓคשє

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

I like this new Miss Universe Puerto Rico. She seems to be very sweet despite her winning reaction. 021.gif For me, she's better than most of her predecessors like Catarina Morales (who quite disappointed me months after liking her), Gabriela Berrios, Bodine Koehler and Viviana Ortiz. She might even win the 6th crown next year! este comentario vino de un filipino

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

• 2 months later...

This is the most celebrated Queen by the people and the media in maybe 6 years. The press loves her

My expectations with her? I want her to be the next Rican that IMG signs. She is an actress and she is pretty. Who knows if she can get to Hollywood? Remember Gal Gadot? a clapper at Miss Universe, now she's playing Wonder Woman. I want the Israeli girl competing at Miss Universe to get a contract too with IMG as a model because she can be the next Bar Refaeli. 

Remember Monic? well at least her life and career are most interesting than just being a Miss Universe for a year and after that fade into oblivion, get married and be remembered by her countrymen only and some fags that care about pageants. 

Your South American girls can get the crowns and placements at Miss Universe if they want. good.gif

Puerto Rico is definitely back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This girl is a Star from personality to beauty she is a Bomb. 008.gif 008.gif 008.gif Love her

My Gawd! I cant wait to see her compete next year! Definitely it will be an exciting edition for all Puerto Rican! Kriss is a stunning rep! yahoo.gif

.I also love her she is my favourite Miss Puerto Rico sense Monic this women is stunning. Her styling already improve. The tacky tan is starting to go away can wait for her to darken her hair. She gonna be a bomb

This girl is so gorgeous she can bring back Puerto Rico for sure
It seems that Puerto Rico will be back to the Miss Universe Top 15 next year.

..beautiful and sexy 041.gif 041.gif ..she is giving me the zuleyka vibe..

She looks great!! She seems to have a way to look cute, fierce, beautiful, sexy, and classy all at the same time. 

I think Puerto Rico will be one of the top few to watch at next year's Miss U competition! 

She looks FANTASTIC! PR is SOOO ready to come back at Miss Universe STAGE!

My only advice so far - she looks thin , I hope she will try to put a little bit of muscles on her body

One of my favorite Miss Puerto Rico! Although she does look alittle like zuleyka rivera, she also looks like Angelique Boyer. Whos is a french telenovela star. And I love how she looks without that cheap tan. I hope she goes to miss universe with NO tan. But knowing the MUPO they will make her get a tan

She looks similar to Miss Universe 2007, I love her aura more though!

I believe wholeheartedly that Kristhielee will redeem Puerto Rico!

FINALLY!!!! PUERTO RICO CROWNED A "BEAUTIFUL" CANDIDATE! 

A "WOMAN LOOKING" CANDIDATE!

Editado por รเ๏ℓคשє

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

El motivo del tema es hablar de la candidata de PR que a mi parecer va fuerte y bien definida en lo que quiere, lo poco que he visto me gusta, bellisima no es, pero si bastante arpía y sabe a lo que va.

No entiendo porque hablan de Mariam Habach, si el tema no es sobre ella, los tiene locos la Arrechabach!

IMG_20190227_123527.jpg.b9bac4cb829e667933a72ea1c7aace93.jpg

Dueñas del PRIMER & ÚNICO #BackToBack en el Miss Universo: Stefania Fernández & Dayana Mendoza 

#VENEZUELA

Enlace al comentario

El motivo del tema es hablar de la candidata de PR que a mi parecer va fuerte y bien definida en lo que quiere, lo poco que he visto me gusta, bellisima no es, pero si bastante arpía y sabe a lo que va.

No entiendo porque hablan de Mariam Habach, si el tema no es sobre ella, los tiene locos la Arrechabach!

aqui a la gente le gusta cear controversias de todo ni al caso son asi y no cambiaran una pena

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

A mi si me gusta, es linda y ademas seguramente mejorara con la preparación

mucho mejor que las dos anteriores!!

ASI ES  :perfecto:

Editado por รเ๏ℓคשє

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...