Saltar al contenido

OPINIONES las REDES S y otros foros SOBRE LA NUEVA REINA BORICUA, BORICUAS Y NO BORICUAS

Siolave

https://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=777091&start=60

She was a part of my top 3 so I'm happy for her yahoo.gif She is really stunning very classical beauty good.gif good.gif good.gif She will rock Miss Universe 2016 yahoo.gif

Congrats PR to your new queen. Better than Catalina, and if I may say, as of today, she's better than Mariam Habach. This is too early to say but I see a top 5 finish for you guys next year if you wont overcook her.

yipppeeee!!!! my girl won!!!! 

my bet since the start. . glad SJ didn't win. . i was never a fan. . 

glad to see PR being predictable again. . 
when PR is predictable in a good way, the results are always amazing. . 
i think last year was the only unexpected result i can remember of. 

OMG I LOOOOVE WAKING UP TO NEWS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!! Congrats Isabela!!!! This is truly deserving!!!!

yellowyam1 wrote:WHY THE SHADE TOWARDS SJ THOUGH? LETS BE FAIR SJ WAS THE PERFORMER OF THE NIGHT IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE BUT SJ WAS ON FIRE. PEOPLE CAN STOP SHADING SJ BECAUSE IF IT WAS A FAIR PAGEANT SJ SHOULD HAVE WON

To be the "performer of the night" the girl needs to be the best in ss and eg something that sj was not. She was great in ss but she did horrible in eg and walk was awful but i think your livestream went offline when she came out

i dont have a problem with the winner at all she is stunning my problem is that bashing SJ is getting.If SJ went to another country trust and believe that she would be a hit at miss universe.I hope she comes back in 2017

She's a combo of Mariana & Zuleyka.

Yea but her Miss Isabela nose is real and she just has a tan

Zuleyka Rivera vibe

Congratulations!

I still want Bayamon to win. This girl is stunning!

I'm so happy she WON... She was my favorite since the beginning. Congrats Miss Isabela 

Bayamon will have her chance in some years she only 17

STUNNING!!!! 008.gif CONGRATS PUERTO RICO!!!! 041.gif 041.gif 041.gif 041.gif 041.gif

All the girls were happy when Kristhielee was announced as the winner except Aibonito

OMG.. Zulyeka is back.. She has similarities in some angles.. Gorgeous.. PRs 6th crown is on its way soon hello2.gif

She is stunning. She has a whole year to prepare and I am sure we will see her best version at Miss Universe next year. Congrats PR ! You got a great representative this time. good.gif

love her and her genuine reaction when she won. You could see that the other girls were happy for her as well. I agree that you could see traces of Zueyka in her. Puerto Rico is back in the game.

IMO, she should avoid getting a tan. She's good as is. Just experiment more with styling.

ENTRE OTRAS COMO VERAN NO SOY YO SOLA QUE LE VEO POTENCIAL

Editado por รเ๏ℓคשє

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

• Respuestas 113
  • Created
  • Última respuesta

Top Posters In This Topic

• Siolave

• Karmal Love Gio

• La Abeja Reina

• Benji

A mi también me agrada, bueno en lo poco que he visto de ella...

ES QUE EL QUE TIENE DOS DEDOS DE FRENTE LO RECONOCE SOLO EN ESTE FORO SE ENPENAN EN NEGARLO :perfecto:

Editado por รเ๏ℓคשє

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

Bella! También le vi el parecido a Zuleyka. Y también me gusta más que Catalina y más que la Bagrach obvio. Es de esas puertorriqueñas imponentes, nada que hacer.

Este foro jamás se podrá tener en cuenta para un juicio objetivo. Sobrevaloran a mujeres cara de alien y subestiman a mujerones como esta.

¿Y QUIÉN ES LA REINA? 

tumblr_inline_nzqco9Btxo1ttcv7a_400.png universe24f-5-web.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Bella! También le vi el parecido a Zuleyka. Y también me gusta más que Catalina y más que la Bagrach obvio. Es de esas puertorriqueñas imponentes, nada que hacer.

Este foro jamás se podrá tener en cuenta para un juicio objetivo. Sobrevaloran a mujeres cara de alien y subestiman a mujerones como esta.

ASI SON AQUI TIENES TODA LA RAZON

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

love her and her genuine reaction when she won. You could see that the other girls were happy for her as well. I agree that you could see traces of Zueyka in her. Puerto Rico is back in the game.

IMO, she should avoid getting a tan. She's good as is. Just experiment more with styling.

finally i got to see her performance in EG ... 105.gif she's no only beautiful but also a great performer

The side line on the hair doesnt go well on kris. She should goes for line on middle.

And yes she didnt even classify on the top 10 in 2013.
But that picture shows she is a natural beauty ready to be polished.

I'm watching her right now in Viva La Tarde(Wapa Tv) and she is like very down to earth person, non superficial, she's being herself all the time. 041.gif 041.gif 041.gif 041.gif 041.gif

Yesss i'm super happy ISABELA won the crown! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif 
MEGA UPGRADE from Catalina. 
She has the face, the body & stage presence! good.gif 
Her face is already perfect! Desiree don't you dare to touch her face! 068.gif 

Though i still sad for my BAYAMON, she should place higher at least 1st runner up. 020.gif 
At least she can come back next year with vengeance! 069.gif 
I never a fan of Aguadilla! 035.gif She robbed Toa Baja for Top 5! angry5.gif 
I like San Juan but i think her face is inconsistent. She is Bodine 2.0 not really good in candid.

Editado por รเ๏ℓคשє

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...