Saltar al contenido

CoberTURA oficial Al VICToria SEcrets FashION SHOW 2016

sesentaynueve

......CONFIRMADA LA TOP MODEL BRASILEÑA FLAVIA LUCINI
YES IM GOING TO PARIS!!!!! I'm so thankful for my Second @victoriassecret show! @ed_razek @johndavidpfeiffer  Monica Mitro  Sophia  @alikavoussi and @thelionsny#victoriasecrets2016. SIM EU VOU A PARIS!!!! Estou muito feliz em anunciar aos meus amigos, familiares e fãs que fui confirmada para meu segundo desfile da Victoria Secrets. Obrigada pelo apoio e energia de todos! Um beijo no coração de cada um! #gratidão 

23r08t0.jpg

7b5965358dd993d871533a4215961ff2.jpg.afed1686a2ab5cd37fc2a28c50ca0d07.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

• Respuestas 482
  • Created
  • Última respuesta

....Victoria’s Secret: Meet The New Models For 2016
Victoria’s Secret fans – more exciting news from the land of the Angels. Yes, after weeks of back-to-back castings we have in our hands the full list of models who will be gliding along the celestial runway for the very first time at the 2016 show, held in Paris this November. Obviously they are all flawless, long-limbed, facially blessed beauties, gathered from around the world to follow in the well-heeled footsteps of lady supermodels who need no introduction, let alone a surname – Tyra, Gisele, Miranda, Karlie. Etc etc. And, in exciting news it’s going to be a sisterly affair this year, with the beauteous Bella Hadid joining her sister Gigi on the runway for the first time. But you probably knew that already. So who else will be joining them in gay Pairee? Without further ado – bring on the girls.

Alanna Arrington

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/thoughtforfood/Models 3/Alanna Arrington/medium_portrait-18_zps6tkozb34.jpg~original

so last night i received the absolute best news of my life and I finally get to share it with you guys.... IM WALKING IN THE 2016 VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW! I can't even put into words what I'm feeling right now, this is beyond a dream come true for me. I just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, for making this dream of mine a reality @victoriassecret @ed_razek @johndavidpfeiffer @monica.mitro @sb_cast . And thank you to the amazing team I have behind me @mothermodel @nextmodels and to all of my friends and family for all of the love and support!  And lastly, to all of the girls & guys out there with dreams like mine... NEVER GIVE UP, anything is possible xx #VSFashionShow #VSFSParis2016 #MotherModels#NextModels #sohpieaneophitou
Bella Hadid 

28vev50.jpg

Brooke Perry

2nq7in4.jpg

Camille Rowe 

rszjau.jpg

Dilone

zkiFfgz.jpg

What in the WORLD!!!!!!!! This goofball has some exciting news to share! This ones for the outcasts that get told they can't do something, be someone, go somewhere bc they're just a little different. I'm so so happy to announce that I will be a part of the 2016 VS FASHION SHOW!!!! Never in a million years did I think this would be happening! So unbelievable, fun and something I've never done before!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so honored to be a part of this! @victoriassecret @ed_razek @10magazine @johndavidpfeiffer @dnamodels !!!#vsfashionshow #vsfsparis2016 #laughingandcryingatthesamedamntime #whatislife
What in the WORLD !!!!!!!! This goofball has some exciting news to share! This ones for the outcasts that get told they can't do something, be someone, go somewhere bc they're just a little different. I'm so so happy to announce that I will be a part of the 2016 VS FASHION SHOW!!!! Never in a million years did I think this would be happening! So unbelievable, fun and something I've never done before!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so honored to be a part of this! @victoriassecret @ed_razek @10magazine @johndavidpfeiffer @dnamodels !!!#vsfashionshow #vsfsparis2016 #laughingandcryingatthesamedamntime #whatislife

Georgia Fowler 

2wrj2xe.jpg

can't contain my excitement any longer  I am confirmed for Victoria Secret Fashion Show!  Thank you for making my dream come true @victoriassecret @johndavidpfeiffer @10magazine & Monica Mitro @imgmodels @ed_razek means the world to me! #VSFW2016

Herieth Paul

mjtnah.jpg

Jourdana Elizabeth 

2hwcjt1.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Keke Lindgard

mj8qbp.jpg

m still in complete shock and can't believe my dreams are coming true!! I'm so excited to say I'll be walking the 2016 Victoria Secret Fashion Show in Paris!! Thanks to @johndavidpfeiffer @ed_razek @10magazine and Monica Mitro for making this little Hawaiian girls dreams come true!! Can't wait to rock it!!  @victoriassecret #VSFashionShow #VSFSParis2016 #victoriasecret#timetokickbooty #parishereicome #jumpingforjoy thanks for being THE BEST @womenmanagementny

Maggie Laine 

14805386901_955755722a_b.jpg

So, last night I got the most amazing news of my life. I'M WALKING THE VICTORIA SECRET 2016 FASHION SHOW IN PARIS!! I couldn't be more happy then I am in this moment. Well, actually I'll be happier once my heels hit the stage. But I just want to thank my awesome team @meansss @globalmanagement101 @imgmodels @theantoneolee With out you guys none of this would have ever happened. By pushing me and giving me nothing but love, motivation, and always believing in me. Thank you @johndavidpfeiffer @ed_razek for casting me in the most amazing show of the year. Literally can't thank you guys enough. Lastly, I want to thank my biggest fans @ronnievitelli @jennylaines you guys made me and have raised me to be the woman I am today. Have never doubted me and have always been my back bone. Hold it down in GA!! Love you all! WE DID IT!!! -Mags 

Megan Williams

2euu0wz.jpg

Literally how I'm feeling, can't take the smile off my face  is this real⁉️ #VSFashionShow #VSFSParis2016 thank you to everyone who made it happen... it's honestly my dream come true! @ed_razek @johndavidpfeiffer @10magazine and #MonicaMitro im one lucky girl 

Zuri Tibby 

25h1u13.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Joan Smalls!!!!
Beyond Thrilled about the news @victoriassecret #VSFSparis2016 Huge Hugs to @ed_razek Monica and the whole team  

5b3a0g.jpg

Grace Elizabeth!!!!
I'm walking in the 2016 VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW! I honestly can't believe this moment is real. When I first went in to my agency before I even signed, they asked me my goal and I told them...I want to walk for Victoria Secret. At the time I laughed about it I never knew I would go this far. Thank you @ed_razek @johndavidpfeiffer for this insane opportunity, I won't let you down!!! I never knew I could cry so much yet smile so big. Thank you to @nextmodels @nextmodelsmia and everyone else who has supported me through this journey. I cannot wait to walk down the runway in Paris! I'll see you guys there! IM WALKING IN THE VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW!!!!!!!!! #vsfashionshow #vsfsparis2016
Video!!!!

...CONFIRMADA
MARIA BORGES
To all my friends around the world! I am Very excited to share that i will be in Paris this year with @victoriassecret!! I want to thank all the people that have supported me on this journey! @ed_razek @10magazine @johndavidpfeiffer, Monica Mitro, @imgmodels #Family #africa #Afro #girl #African #women  . . . . . . Desfile da Victoria's Secret será em Paris próximo mês, e eu estarei lá. 

68bzhj.jpg

Enlace al comentario

......CONFIRMADA
GIGI HADID
There is no feeling in the world like walking down this runway. I'm elated to say I'll be returning to the @VictoriasSecret Fashion Show this year. Thank you @ed_razek for putting on the show that has been one of my greatest motivators since I was a teenage fan of the Angels, and for making this dream come true for me again. It will forever be an honor. Can't wait to join the surreally beautiful and inspiring women that are the #vsfs2016 lineup. See you in Paris 

29yl8go.jpg

m0mm0.jpg

yaldridge

.....I'm so excited that the @VictoriasSecret Fashion Show 2016 will take place in Paris!!!! 

2w3ouo0.jpg

endall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss (!) Return to Victoria's Secret Runway; Irina Shayk Makes Her VS Debut

By Emily Kirkpatrick•@kirkpate

1i1xr6.jpg

That time of year again is almost upon us. No, we’re not talking about winter, and sure, the holidays are coming up faster than you think, but more importantly, the Victoria’s Secret runway show is just around the corner. Yesterday, it was officially announced that Bella Hadid will be joining the ranks of those bombshell women, officially achieving the major life goal of seemingly every young, aspiring super. That includes Gigi Hadid, who will be once again be walking in the show taking place in Paris, making her childhood dreams come true for the second year in a row — as well as her BFF Kendall Jenner, who’s returning to Paris for the first time since her sister Kim’s terrifying Fashion Week robbery. And there are a few more fun surprises to come too.

A show source confirms that Jenner, 20, will make her second walk down the Victoria’s Secret runway (with all the attendant prep that requires) as the show makes its Parisian debut, one month after her sister was held up and robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room. Though there isn’t word on who will join her entourage, mom Kris is a reliable front row fixture at her daughter’s shows, and she’ll of course be there with her Fashion BFF, Gigi, and her little sister Bella (who confirmed her place in the lineup yesterday).

Hadid, 21, shared a video of herself in her VS Pink fireman outfit from last year’s runway on Instagram on Wednesday night, making the official announcement that she would be returning to the catwalk once again. The model gushed in the caption, “There is no feeling in the world like walking down this runway. I’m elated to say I’ll be returning to the @VictoriasSecret Fashion Show this year. Thank you @ed_razek for putting on the show that has been one of my greatest motivators since I was a teenage fan of the Angels, and for making this dream come true for me again. It will forever be an honor. Can’t wait to join the surreally beautiful and inspiring women that are the #vsfs2016 lineup. See you in Paris 

Also donning lingerie and bombshell waves for their runway walk? Irina Shayk (noted supermodel and squeeze of Bradley Cooper), who has modeled for the catalog before but never “earned her wings,” so to speak, as well as Karlie Kloss, who served as an Angel for two years before “retiring” in 2015 to focus on her studies. (Once an Angel, always an Angel, right?)

That time of year again is almost upon us. No, we’re not talking about winter, and sure, the holidays are coming up faster than you think, but more importantly, the Victoria’s Secret runway show is just around the corner. Yesterday, it was officially announced that Bella Hadid will be joining the ranks of those bombshell women, officially achieving the major life goal of seemingly every young, aspiring super. That includes Gigi Hadid, who will be once again be walking in the show taking place in Paris, making her childhood dreams come true for the second year in a row — as well as her BFF Kendall Jenner, who’s returning to Paris for the first time since her sister Kim’s terrifying Fashion Week robbery. And there are a few more fun surprises to come too.

A show source confirms that Jenner, 20, will make her second walk down the Victoria’s Secret runway (with all the attendant prep that requires) as the show makes its Parisian debut, one month after her sister was held up and robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room. Though there isn’t word on who will join her entourage, mom Kris is a reliable front row fixture at her daughter’s shows, and she’ll of course be there with her Fashion BFF, Gigi, and her little sister Bella (who confirmed her place in the lineup yesterday).

Hadid, 21, shared a video of herself in her VS Pink fireman outfit from last year’s runway on Instagram on Wednesday night, making the official announcement that she would be returning to the catwalk once again. The model gushed in the caption, “There is no feeling in the world like walking down this runway. I’m elated to say I’ll be returning to the @VictoriasSecret Fashion Show this year. Thank you @ed_razek for putting on the show that has been one of my greatest motivators since I was a teenage fan of the Angels, and for making this dream come true for me again. It will forever be an honor. Can’t wait to join the surreally beautiful and inspiring women that are the #vsfs2016 lineup. See you in Paris 

Also donning lingerie and bombshell waves for their runway walk? Irina Shayk (noted supermodel and squeeze of Bradley Cooper), who has modeled for the catalog before but never “earned her wings,” so to speak, as well as Karlie Kloss, who served as an Angel for two years before “retiring” in 2015 to focus on her studies. (Once an Angel, always an Angel, right?)

Enlace al comentario

CONFIRMADA
LA TOP MODEL BRASILEÑA BARBARA FIALHO
So happy I am going to Paris! My 5th show! Estou muito feliz que vou para Paris! Meu quinto desfile!  #VSFS2016 @VictoriasSecret #VSFSParis #VSFashionShow  
98u82x.jpg

Enlace al comentario

So four years ago I was walking around Zara in Soho trying to find some scarves for the brutal NYC winter when @imgmodels called me. They told me that I had booked my very first#VSFashionShow ! I literally screamed out loud in disbelief and had to leave the store to call my mom and tell her the news. Never in my life would I ever expect to book such a prestigious show! I'm beyond honored to announce that I will be walking for my fourth time this year at the #VSFashionShow  The feeling of getting confirmed is exactly the same, if not better. Thank you so much to @ed_razek @10magazine @johndavidpfeiffer #MonicaMitro for blessing me with the most amazing opportunity a girl could ever dream of. You guys changed my life and continue to do so! Thank you for giving me this opportunity to walk amongst some of the most strong and inspirational women in the world!

2iVkQ.jpg

Enlace al comentario

m SO thrilled to announce that I will be walking in this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion show In Paris!!! @victoriassecret Thank you so much @ed_razek @10magazine @johndavidpfeiffer @womenmanagementny #vsfashionshow2016 #VSFashionShow #VSFSParis2016 #MunguMkubwa

2iVmt.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Ah mate, I'm so happy to finally reveal that I will be off to Paris for the @victoriassecret fashion show!!! Big thank you to @ed_razek @johndavidpfeiffer @10magazine #monicamitro and my @fusionmodelsnyc family @jodielouisegordon @traviskipp @thisisdomo for believing in me for a second time! Let's get it #VSFSParis2016 #VSFashionShow2iVpd.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Video, Izabel Goulart:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMCfSR9gs_X/
iza_goulartI've got a #Secret and I cannot keep it!!! Catch this hair flip at the #VSFashionShow in Paris Uhuu!! #VictoriasSecret #VSFSParis2016 Thank you so much @ed_razek @johndavidpfeiffer @10magazine #Monicamitro I am going to make you so proud!

Enlace al comentario

Maggie Laine!!!!
So, last night I got the most amazing news of my life. I'M WALKING THE VICTORIA SECRET 2016 FASHION SHOW IN PARIS!! I couldn't be more happy then I am in this moment. Well, actually I'll be happier once my heels hit the stage. But I just want to thank my awesome team @meansss @globalmanagement101 @imgmodels @theantoneolee With out you guys none of this would have ever happened. By pushing me and giving me nothing but love, motivation, and always believing in me. Thank you @johndavidpfeiffer @ed_razek for casting me in the most amazing show of the year. Literally can't thank you guys enough. Lastly, I want to thank my biggest fans @ronnievitelli @jennylaines you guys made me and have raised me to be the woman I am today. Have never doubted me and have always been my back bone. Hold it down in GA!! Love you all! WE DID IT!!! -Mags 

1z5puf9.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Archivado

Este tema está archivado y cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...