Saltar al contenido

CoberTURA oficial Al VICToria SEcrets FashION SHOW 2016

sesentaynueve

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is heading to Paris, and in the cargo hold of that Angel-packed plane, there’s going to be one seriously expensive bra. This year’s “Bright Night” Fantasy Bra, designed by Eddie Borgo with diamonds and emeralds and brought to life by A.W. Mouzannar, will be heading overseas to be worn by model Jasmine Tookes, who will be outsparkling the Eiffel Tower (and trying not to cry). The model called us right after her photoshoot to discuss all the excitement — and shared some gorgeous behind-the-scenes photos with us.
PEOPLE: Where were you when you found out?
Jasmine: I was actually on a Victoria’s Secret shoot and [senior creative of VS] Ed Razek pulled all of us aside and was like, We’re gonna do interviews right now — Jasmine, you’re first. So they had all these cameras around me and I had no idea what we were gonna be talking about. We started the interviews and we were talking about bralettes, and all of a sudden after the first question he just threw it out there: How would you feel to wear the Fantasy Bra this year? And I immediately dropped into tears. It was such a shock and so amazing.
P: As an Angel, do you know you’re in the running to wear it? Do you have to audition or is it a total surprise?
J: Not even one clue at all.
P: You’re a relative rookie — you just got your “Angel Wings” last year. You must be one of the first models to be honored in such a short period of time. What does that mean to you?
J: It’s crazy to me because I looked up so many supermodels growing up like Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum who wore this Fantasy Bra and I never thought that I would actually get the chance to wear it. It’s such a dream come true and I still don’t even feel like it’s real.

7b5965358dd993d871533a4215961ff2.jpg.afed1686a2ab5cd37fc2a28c50ca0d07.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

• Respuestas 482
  • Created
  • Última respuesta
hace 2 minutos, Lildramaqueen dijo:

Es cierto lo de la Tugunon?

Aunque las unicas asiaticas que estan en VS (y por negocios de locales en ese pais) son las chinas

SI HISO EL CASTING PERO NO QUEDARA ES MAS QUE SEGURO LAS QUE HAN QUEDADO HAN SIDO LAS QUE HAN HECHO CASTING AYER 

7b5965358dd993d871533a4215961ff2.jpg.afed1686a2ab5cd37fc2a28c50ca0d07.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Archivado

Este tema está archivado y cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...