Saltar al contenido

Comentarios de uno de los embajadores Filipinos en misso

contro

ayer las vio en Cebu...al menos llama la atención lo de Andrea por lo que a mi respecta. 

Hello, here are my Impressions of the girls Earlier at JPark  

Walking to the venue

ALBANIA - The moment I walked into the lobby, the very first girl I saw was Albania Must be the hair  Not to be rude but her curls are so damn frizzy! It didn't look healthy at all. Not a fan, but she looked quite tall. 

COLOMBIA - To be honest, I thought she wouldn't live up to my expectations... but my jaw fucking dropped! Bish is gorgeous!   I stood there for quite a few seconds cause I had to pick up my self-esteem. She's also a crowd favorite. The moment she walked in people were cheering ""ANDREA! ANDREA!"  

NICARAGUA - Pretty face, she looks very elegant. She seems quite timid or maybe she just tired. Bish went to Boracay, Vigan, and now Cebu... Quite understandable. Her eyebags was quite visible from up close but she's so damn pretty!  

ISRAEL - She looked like a lost girl in a sea of tigresses. She walked like she didn't give a f**k, didn't even stop to take pics... Looked very tired.. poor girl. She wasn't physically and emotionally prepared for this! 

ARGENTINA - Bella!  She reminds me of Taylor Hill. I was expecting a glamazon... turns out she's quite on the short side. But whatever! She's pretty!

MEXICO - Was not disappointed! She was wearing a green off-shoulder dress, and I love her skin!  Her face didn't look harsh in person!  
Very warm to fans! Love her so much!

CURACAO - Expected much. Was disappointed.  She does not look like she is in pictures. Maybe bad styling? bad hairday? Idk but.... ugh it is what it is

BELGIUM - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING GIRL! This girl has such a pretty face! Started to notice just earlier! She does not get the attention she deserves! She looks like a Disney Princess! Very very shy tho! Girl, step up, you got the goods!  

then I had to get my pass from the events manager....

NEXT UP, SS PRESENTATION in the Ballroom! 
STAY TUNED!

PH_BEAUTY

AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

hace 10 minutos, contro dijo:

COLOMBIA - To be honest, I thought she wouldn't live up to my expectations... but my jaw fucking dropped! Bish is gorgeous!   I stood there for quite a few seconds cause I had to pick up my self-esteem. She's also a crowd favorite. The moment she walked in people were cheering ""ANDREA! ANDREA!"  

PH_BEAUTY

AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Les traduzco para las pájaras que no sepan Ingles: 

Colombia: Para ser honesto, pensé que ella no iba a llenar mis expectativas,.. pero mi jodida mandíbula cayó! La chica es preciosa! Permanecí allí durante unos segundos, porque tuve que recoger mi autoestima. Ella es también es una favorita de la publico. En el momento en que entró la gente empezó a gritar y a animarla "" ANDREA! ¡ANDREA!

💠💎💠💦

Enlace al comentario

Ahora, Davok dijo:

Les traduzco para las pájaras que no sepan Ingles: 

Colombia: Para ser honesto, pensé que ella no iba a llenar mis expectativas,.. pero mi jodida mandíbula cayó! La chica es preciosa! Permanecí allí durante unos segundos, porque tuve que recoger mi autoestima. Ella es también es una favorita de la publico. En el momento en que entró la gente empezó a gritar y a animarla "" ANDREA! ¡ANDREA!

Así e,  eso me llamo la atención porque para que un Filipino diga eso de Colombia se necesita.  En vivo a causado buena impresión al parecer. 

Enlace al comentario

Ahora, Maxbelto dijo:

Jajajajaja y esta missosologa quien es?.... jajajajja

Hmm ya dije que es uno de los que porta el tag de embassador en missosology, es Filipino y esta allá. 

Enlace al comentario

hace 7 minutos, Maxbelto dijo:

Jajajajaja y esta missosologa quien es?.... jajajajja

Una que las ve en vivo y en persona en los eventos amigosha. :misnails:

💠💎💠💦

Enlace al comentario

Guayyyy se nota que la que más le impactó fue Andrea. :yupi:

¡Oh libertad que perfumas
las montañas de mi tierra
deja que aspiren mis hijos
tus olorosas esencias ¡Oh, libertad!

Enlace al comentario

hace 3 minutos, Diego Tovar dijo:

Una cosa es en vivo y otra muy diferente lo que se por redes. Entonces mejor me fío de los canales especializados. 

Total, cuando han sido objetivas las pajaras del foro? :rolleyes:

💠💎💠💦

Enlace al comentario

Archivado

Este tema está archivado y cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...