Saltar al contenido

las favoritas de ines ligron

GATUBELA12

Miss Universe 2012 - Preliminary Competition

It is raining in Singapore.... middle of the day. I am receiving zillion messages asking me who I like from the Preliminary Competition. Also I watched the show and I chose my favorites based on overall beauty and stage presence.

They are: Albania, Australia, Colombia, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, France, India, Japan, Malaysia, MEXICO, Norway, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, PUERTO RICO, Russia, Switzerland, Thailand, usa, VENEZUELA.

M...

exico is out of this world beautiful, total perfection. She is my winner if she has the personality and can expressed herself intelligently the night of the final.

What a stunner but so boring woman. OMG! Embarrassing! Even when the interpreter asked her about her reign, she clearly made it sound like it was a torture. It can be 2 reasons: or she is really honest which I would highly appreciate because to be Miss Universe is obviously the most boring job in the world. Or she is clearly clueless to give a reply as she did. Paula must have been really upset deep inside. Well, maybe they should have prepared her a little better. They had more than time to do it, 6 extra months.

ASIA: I was impressed with Japan, beautiful catwalk, face and body. She really shines on stage.

Philippines has the best catwalk, very elegant.

India is very pretty and dynamic, great surprise.

I met Malaysia at the very beginning before she win, I was a preliminary judge for the TV show, and I can tell that she has improved so much. Some people say that she changed something in her face, but she absolutely did not. I did not like her gown catwalk, too bad. But she was great in her swimsuit walk.

Thailand has a beautiful face but she does not shine on stage.

Korea's chin never ends, why did she do that?

Singapore, hum I don't understand why she was chosen...???

Indonesia is really beautiful but she is not fit. Her legs are way too big. It's too bad.

Sri Lanka is pretty but weak on stage.

Australia is pretty but not outstanding. There are many girls like her in Australia. But she looked athletic, fresh and friendly also I included her in my list.

China, old fashion Chinese beauty. Nothing special unfortunately. There are so many stunners in China, why choosing this girl, when you have million to choose from?

Editado por SIOLVE LA PROPIA
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

M...

exico is out of this world beautiful, total perfection. She is my winner if she has the personality and can expressed herself intelligently the night of the final.

What a stunner but so boring woman. OMG! Embarrassing! Even when the interpreter asked her about her reign, she clearly made it sound like it was a torture. It can be 2 reasons: or she is really honest which I would highly appreciate because to be Miss Universe is obviously the most boring job in the world. Or she is clearly clueless to give a reply as she did. Paula must have been really upset deep inside. Well, maybe they should have prepared her a little better. They had more than time to do it, 6 extra months.

Siolve... Segura que lo copiaste correctamente? Aqui se interrumpe la idea, al principio pense que estaba llamando a Karina 'boring' pero No, habla de alguien mas claramente.

5a3bfb928b09b_MarinaJacobyNicaragua1.gif.541fc8891f174a7e59633637ca3509bf.gif

Enlace al comentario

Siolve... Segura que lo copiaste correctamente? Aqui se interrumpe la idea, al principio pense que estaba llamando a Karina 'boring' pero No, habla de alguien mas claramente.

SI ESTA HABLANDO DE MEXICO ELLA DICE QUE TIENE EL ROSTRO MAS HERMOSO ALGO FUERA DE ESTE MUNDO PERO QUE ES DEMACIADA ABURRIDA QUE LE FALTA INTELIGWENCIA QUE SI LO HACE BIEN EN LA FINAL ELLA DEB DE GANAR DEFINITIVAMENTE.

Miss Universe 2012 - Preliminary Competition

It is raining in Singapore.... middle of the day. I am receiving zillion messages asking me who I like from the Preliminary Competition. Also I watched the show and I chose my favorites based on overall beauty and stage presence.

They are: Albania, Australia, Colombia, ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, France, India, Japan, Malaysia, MEXICO, Norway, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Switzerland, Thailand, usa, VENEZUELA.

Mexico is out of this world beautiful, total perfection. She is my winner if she has the personality and can expressed herself intelligently the night of the final.

ASIA: I was impressed with Japan, beautiful catwalk, face and body. She really shines on stage.

Philippines has the best catwalk, very elegant.

India is very pretty and dynamic, great surprise.

I met Malaysia at the very beginning before she win, I was a preliminary judge for the TV show, and I can tell that she has improved so much. Some people say that she changed something in her face, but she absolutely did not. I did not like her gown catwalk, too bad. But she was great in her swimsuit walk.

Thailand has a beautiful face but she does not shine on stage.

Korea's chin never ends, why did she do that?

Singapore, hum I don't understand why she was chosen...???

Indonesia is really beautiful but she is not fit. Her legs are way too big. It's too bad.

Sri Lanka is pretty but weak on stage.

Australia is pretty but not outstanding. There are many girls like her in Australia. But she looked athletic, fresh and friendly also I included her in my list.

China, old fashion Chinese beauty. Nothing special unfortunately. There are so many stunners in China, why choosing this girl, when you have million to choose from?

From her FB page

Enlace al comentario

Siolave Obvio no habla de Karina.

Como que a algunos les hace falta un curso fe comprensión de lectura en inglés.

Ella no menciona nombres pero por contexto es OBVIO que habla de Leila.

Lean de nuevo.

Enlace al comentario

Siolave Obvio no habla de Karina.

Como que a algunos les hace falta un curso fe comprensión de lectura en inglés.

Ella no menciona nombres pero por contexto es OBVIO que habla de Leila.

Lean de nuevo.

NO SENOR EL QUE NECESITA UN CUROSO DE IMTERPRETACION ERES TU SI ESTA HABLANDO DE ELLA POR ESO DICE QUE ES LAS MAS BELLA PERO ABURRIDA...LEILA DE BELLA NO TIENE NADA LEILA NO TIENE NADA QUE VER EN ESTO ELLA ESTA HABLANDO DE LAS CANDIDATAS QUE LE TIENE EL OJO.Y SE ESTA REFIRIENDO ESPECIFICAMENTE A SU ENTREVISTA QUE DEJO MUCHO QUE DESEAR Y TODOS LA ENCONTRARON ABURRIDA ELLA LO QUE QUIERE DECIL ES QUE ESE ES SU PUNTO DEBIL PERO QUE SI LOGRA SUPERARLO PODRIA GANAR LA CORONA. Editado por SIOLVE LA PROPIA
Enlace al comentario

Pues tiene gustos raros en algunas porque INDIA es de las más feas del certamen, es realmente espantosa. Albania es sosa hasta morir, y la suiza y noruega son normalísimas.

amparo-o.gif

Enlace al comentario

Siolav hahha amor no esta hablando de karina en esa parte que dice que es aburrida, se refiere q leila ya que esta hablando o diciendo que es muy impactantr pero cuando el interprete le pregunto sobre su reinado como misa universe ellla lo hizo ver como algo aburrido.. Hha de karina solo dice que es su favorita pero que si ella saca su personalidad e inteligencia esa noche sera sura.y se coronara.... No dice que es aburrida..nada de eso

ANAGIRAU.jpg

Enlace al comentario

AQUI ESTA LA CLAVE: She is my winner if she has the personality and can expressed herself intelligently the night of the final. OSEA ELLA ES MI GANADORA SI TIENE LA PERSONALIDAD Y SABE EXPRESARSE CON INTELIGENCIA LA NOCHE FINAL Y AHI CONTINUA EXPLICANDO QUE A TENIDO MAS DE 6 MESES PAR PREPARASE YA LEILA FUE YA LEILA PASO SU PRUEBA DE LA NOCHE FINAL NO TIENE NADA QUE PROBAR ES OBVIO QUE NO HABLA DE ELLA.

Enlace al comentario

• Fundadora CEO

Pues tiene gustos raros en algunas porque INDIA es de las más feas del certamen, es realmente espantosa. Albania es sosa hasta morir, y la suiza y noruega son normalísimas.

Cuantas pego Inez el pasado 2011?? aquien sabe pq creo que la mitad que puso no entro .

photo_2021-04-26_15-24-40.jpg

Enlace al comentario

NO SENOR EL QUE NECESITA UN CUROSO DE IMTERPRETACION ERES TU SI ESTA HABLANDO DE ELLA POR ESO DICE QUE ES LAS MAS BELLA PERO ABURRIDA...LEILA DE BELLA NO TIENE NADA LEILA NO TIENE NADA QUE VER EN ESTO ELLA ESTA HABLANDO DE LAS CANDIDATAS QUE LE TIENE EL OJO.Y SE ESTA REFIRIENDO ESPECIFICAMENTE A SU ENTREVISTA QUE DEJO MUCHO QUE DESEAR Y TODOS LA ENCONTRARON ABURRIDA ELLA LO QUE QUIERE DECIL ES QUE ESE ES SU PUNTO DEBIL PERO QUE SI LOGRA SUPERARLO PODRIA GANAR LA CORONA.

Señora, una pregunta: es que acaso publicaron las entrevistas de cada candidata con los jueces y yo no me he enterado? Porque nunca he visto ni una entrevista de Karina donde le pregunten sobre su reinado.

Otra cosa, por qué debería Paula Shugart estar molesta porque el reinado de Karina como NBM haya sido una tortura para ella?

Una más, Karina nunca ha sido MU para poder decir que ser MU es aburrido.

Ah, y leila será horrible para ti y muchos aqui porque son peor que racistas, pero para mi y mucha gente más alrededor del mundo, es bella y tiene porte de MU como todas su antecesoras.

Enlace al comentario

Obviamente habla de Leila, por algo menciona a Paula Shugart, "Reinado", y los 6 meses extra de preparacion, y mas.

What A Stunner But So Boring Woman. OMG! Embarrassing! Even When The Interpreter Asked Her About Her Reign, She Clearly Made It Sound Like It Was A Torture. It Can Be 2 Reasons: Or She Is Really Honest Which I Would Highly Appreciate Because To Be Miss Universe Is Obviously The Most Boring Job In The World. Or She Is Clearly Clueless To Give A Reply As She Did. Paula Must Have Been Really Upset Deep Inside. Well, Maybe They Should Have Prepared Her A Little Better. They Had More Than Time To Do It, 6 Extra Months.

Enlace al comentario

Invitado
Este tema esta cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...