Saltar al contenido

Miss Finland Universe 2012, Sara CHafak entrevista para THE PERFECT MISS, esta niña tiene potencial!

deniitho

Sara Chafak, Miss Finland Universe 2012

01 de Diciembre de 2012

sara1.jpg

cortesía: Sara Chafak

- You come from a multicultural family, who is half Finnish and half Moroccan. Tell us about the advantages of this mixture in your life?

I have had the advantage to experience two different cultures in my life and because of that I have also learnt more languages to speak which I also see as an advantage. And thanks to my father I have a wonderful skin color!

- You're just a few days from Las Vegas, How do you feel?

I feel very great and I can’t wait to arrive to Las Vegas! This journey will be the biggest and the most important journey in my life.

- You already feel the excitement of bringing a crown to your country?

Of course! But still it is so close but so far.

- Who designed your National Costume and what can you tell us about it?

My Fantasy/National Costume was designed from my inspiration by a Finnish designer Elina Loueranta. What I mostly love in my precious home country is the first snow glittering in the light, and I love it because it is so fluffy and powdery! This has also been the inspiration of my Costume

- And your evening gown and the rest of your trousseau are designed by whom?

I have two evening gowns and one of them is designed by designer Elina Loueranta and Charbel

Karam Lebanese Fashion Designer from U.A.E. Also I have with me clothes from other Finnish designers and retailers; Niinatar and Sunny’s

- You started the modeling world at age 16. How was the change from being a model to a miss?

There are totally two different worlds when you talk about being a model and being a miss. For me the change was delighted. When you are a model you have to kind of fit in and be like a mannequin, but as a miss you have the opportunity to express yourself and let your personality flourish! However after all the change is not so big when it comes to work e.g. photo shoots and fashion shows. There are a lot of connections between being a model and a miss, and I love it so much!. As Leila Lopes said at the end of her reign “Now I’m a model”.

- Which of the two roles do you like more? Being a Model or a Miss?

Miss. Being a miss is what I breathe, it is what I live for.

sara%203.jpg

- Did you have the opportunity to meet a candidate before meeting in Las Vegas?

Unfortunately I haven’t got the opportunity, but the greater is my enthusiasm to meet all the gorgeous girls, Mr. Donald Trump and the whole MU-organization!

- Which candidates do you think is the hardest to beat?

There is no one looking like you everyone is beautiful in their own way. The beauty is in the eyes of the viewer’s so what remains are that I think I’m my hardest candidate to beat. The competing is all in your head.

- What do you think of cosmetic surgeries? Are you in favor or not?

I don’t say I’m in favor or not. But I think that everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their body.

Do you have any?

- No I do not.

- How would you describe Sara?

I’m a honey colored spicy package of never-ending determination and respect to all what I do and all what I have done in my life.

- How would you describe your country?

Finland, as the old saying goes the lake of thousand lakes. This saying comes from our beautiful and pure nature what we have. Finland is a democratic country with the hard working attitude.

- What is your goal this December 19th?

My goal is to win the brightest diamond of all, the crown.

sara%202.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Invitado
Este tema esta cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...