Saltar al contenido

Entrevista a MISS ARUBA UNIVERSO 2012, Liza Helder dice "ENCATARLE VENEZUELA" entrevista hecha por THE PERFECT MISS.

deniitho

Liza Helder, Miss Aruba Universo 2012

01 de Diciembre de 2012

liza%202.jpg

cortesía: Sergio Di Francesco

To start, tell us how did you begin in the world of fashion?

I have always love fashion. My mom is a fashionista. I believe I have it from her. Passion for fashion. I have grown up in a clothing and accessories boutique in Aruba, Shatri Aruba. Shatri is like my second home.

Liza always wanted to be a Beauty Queen?

From teen my family and friends were advising me to participate in Miss Universe Aruba. However I was a sporty girl. And at that time I did not know anything of Beauty Queens. When I was 17 years old, the organization of Miss Aruba was more after me to participate in the pageant. Since, I did not know what exactly it is I did not feel to participate. At that moment it was not in me. After 5 years I felt that now is my time to participate. And from that moment I have started to prepare myself in every aspects.

What do you do before crowned Miss Aruba 2012?

I was studying chemistry in Miami.

What was the first thing you think when you were elected as the representative of Aruba in Miss Universe 2012?

It was a blissful feeling. I was enjoying that memorable moment. I did not think, I simply had lived that beautiful moment.

Do You think you can repeat the performance that Miss Aruba did in 1996?

I have done my best to have the best preparation for my beautiful country Aruba. The rest will be in God’s hands. If something is for you, for you it is.

Almost one month you're in Venezuela, this your first time here?

No it is not my first time. I visited Venezuela just for a few days for social events. But now I can definitely say I have been to the lovely country Venezuela.

liza1.jpg

- Why did you decide to travel to Venezuela to start your preparation?

I have followed my instincts

- Your training is run by Sergio di Francesco, excellent Venezuelan photographer. How did you meet him?

I have seen Mr. Francesco work and for me he is one of the best photographers. He let any kind of photos come to life. In his photos you can see that he puts love into them, he let the pictures comes to life. He does his work with love. I appreciate and love people who do their jobs with love and bring the best of their jobs, and in his case the best in the models.

In any aspects of my life I go with the best which is eligible for me.

I was trying to contact Mr. Francesco, but did not know how to, and without even knowing my aunt is a very good friend of him. And from that moment we contacted each other and start working as soon as possible.

- How is your training with him?

Love them. I appreciate and love all my wonderful classes.

- A few days before leaving to Las Vegas, How are you feeling?

I am ready to concur Las Vegas! I am calm and as always confidence in myself.

- Who will design your Evening Gown and National Costume?.

My designers are Haute Couture. And my casual clothing are from Mango, Kenneth Cole, Shatri Aruba, Steve Madden, Roberto Cavalli, Victoria Secret, Stuart Weitzman, and Dolce Gabanna.

- What projects do you plan to take if you become crowned Miss Universe 2012?

I would love to listen and to help the childrens in differ countries about their dreams to help them in any way that I can to make their dreams come true.

- And if you do not win the crown, we'll see Liza in another beauty contest or you wanna try something else?

If it is not for me, no I don’t think I would participate in any other beauty pageants. I will continue my studies in the States and in Canada.

- You've had some communication with some of the candidates?

No, not yet.

- Is there any candidate that makes you think "this girl can be my competition"?

All of them are my competitions.

lisa%203.jpg

- What are the qualities that Liza can catch out the jury?

To be myself. My intelligence and my kindness. I am ready to conquer the world in any aspect.

Nicknames: Pop (which means Doll), and Li.

Favorite Music: A Dios Le Pido

Favorite singer: Juanes

Favorite Movie: The iron Lady

Favorite color: Lavander Magenta

A Dream: Definitely my dream is to represent women with dignity as Miss Universe 2012.

One Goal: My goal is to show to the universe that women can be successful in different areas such as, with their beauty or beauty wise, professionally, and by having their own family.

Your biggest virtue: I am a very determined person. I believe strongly that what is for you nobody except God can take it from you. When I believe in something I always give more than 100% of myself. So I am honored to have the opportunity to carry my country’s name as my own and they can count on a dignified representation.

Defect: I am a perfectionist. But I have learned to just live and enjoy every moment of this beautiful life.

Hobby: Watching movies, traveling, photography, fashion, art, and swimming.

Person you most admire: My beloved grandmother.

Country you'd like to visit someday: South Africa.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Invitado
Este tema esta cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...