Saltar al contenido

MISS TRINIDAD EN TOBAGO DANDO IMFORMACION ENTRE ELLAS QUE AHORA SE ESTA LLEVANDO ACABO LA COMPETENCIA DE SPORT

GATUBELA12

ACCORDING TO MISS TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

"12 more days before the Grand Coronation Ceremony to be televised, and I have so much to share!

We're back in Ordos, and currently staying at Crown Plaza Hotel, First thing to note- we visited THE MOTHER PARK! This is where I did some tai chi kung fu, and let me tell you, it is a GREAT way to exercise, have fun, and learn about the delicate nature of the Chinese culture!

Then we went to the Yijinhuoluo Theater where we all got a chance to watch some breathtaking live Mongolian performances, including tradiional song and dance.

We also visited Naadam Court, where we watched some fabulous horsemanship performances! It reminded me a lot of equestrian - a lot of technical moves, a LOT of skill and concentration, and imagine hours and hours of training and bonding time with your horse to achieve such amazing levels of perfection! The girls and I were definitely in awe of these particular performances, and I promise to have lots of video and photos soon!

Today, we had lunch at Longkai International Hotel. They serve some pretty delicious traditional Chinese food which we all enjoyed. Today is also Miss World - China PR's birthday, so everything was extra special for her fabulous day! Make sure to wish Wenxei a very Happy Birthday here: https://www.facebook....photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

I have some BREAKING NEWS for you: The Sport and Fitness Challenge has been pushed up to TODAY (it's now 4:30am in China, and I leave the hotel in 30 minutes for the contest!) Details are here: https://www.missworld.../SportsFitness/

We've been split up into groups, so participating in my group are Miss World - Costa Rica, Miss World - US Virgin Islands, Miss World - Spain, Miss World - Nigeria, Miss World - Canada, Miss World - Philippines, Miss World - Norway, Miss World - Germany, Miss World - Japan, Miss World Japan, Miss World Puerto Rico, Miss World Jamaica and Miss World Ireland. Of course, this is subject to change, but this is the most up-to-date information that I have so far.

We will all be travelling together. Our team is VERY athletic- Taiesa (Miss USVI) was actually in the military, so I already know that we made up our minds that we’re going to win.

There is also a secret component to the contest- "The OddSport"!!

I’m hoping that the special sport is netball, because I can teach them a few things on how we do things in Trinidad & Tobago!

Time flies- Chaperone call! It's time to compete! Wish me luck, everyone- promise to write to you soon and tell you about my Beauty with A Purpose mandate!

Editado por AZULRUBI25
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Al igual que el año pasado las chicas fueron divididas en grupos.. o sea que la evaluación volverá a ser grupal y a la misma vez individual... :P

https://

Enlace al comentario

El grupo en el que esta Janelee me parece muy bueno, creo que tienen buenas posibilidades en Deportes

;)

LA REINA DEL ENCANTO

STEPHANIE DEL VALLE DIAZ [MISS WORLD 2016]

Untitled-4.png

Enlace al comentario

Ok, entonces seguramente ya estará por salir la lista de SF.

Parece ser que será parecido al año pasado con eso de los grupos. Lo que no me quedó claro en la edición pasada es que anunciaron a un grupo ganador y al final la ganadora terminó siendo de otro grupo ... :dejamerecordar:¿?

B)

Enlace al comentario

Invitado
Este tema esta cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...