Saltar al contenido

A Miss Francia no le gustó que Leila ganara

Rai MX

:o

Angola (PHOTOS)

By IBTimes Staff Reporter | Sep 14, 2011 11:03 PM EDT

Laury Thilleman, Miss France, is not happy with the new Miss Universe 2011.

She is offering some malicious and culturally haughty comments about Leila Lopes, Miss Angola, who was just crowned as the Miss Universe 2011.

Laury Thilleman, during a telephone interview with the French magazine Premiere.fr reports, made nasty and haughty comments against Miss Angola.

Thilleman finished in the top 10 finalists in the competition when Miss Angola was crowned Miss Universe 2011.

When Thilleman was asked about her reaction when she was qualified in the top 16 she said, "When I finished in top 16, I thought it was a good sign. My father, my art director and Sylvie Tellier supported me. It was a great victory for France when I reached in top 10 finalists."

"It's wonderful to be with 88 girls of all nationalities. The atmosphere was very good with the girls and there was no competitive spirit, we supported each other there was a very fair play spirit," Thilleman said.

But when Leila Lopes won she said, "the win surprised her (actually she said all the contestants were surprised) and noted that Miss Angola hardly ever wore makeup and she often wore jeans."

Lopes was a very reserved kind of person and she also lacked in personality, Thilleman said.

"Oh, and the fact that the contest was held in Brazil also played a big role -- the implication being that Angola is a former Portuguese colony like Brazil. (If that's the case then why didn't they just elect Miss Brazil!?)," Thilleman told the magazine.

Miss France's quotes, as translated by The Washington Post "She was the only girl I didn't know very well. We didn't see her much; she was very discreet. She was often in jeans and not wearing makeup. We were all surprised by her win. Many girls made efforts that were not rewarded. I don't know, something is missing in her temperament. The fact that the competition was held in Brazil surely played a role."

987381.jpg

67282004_2444899519115710_9114265161568354304_n.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Traducción google :lol:

Laury Thilleman, Miss Francia, no está contento con la nueva Miss Universo 2011.

Ella está ofreciendo algunos comentarios maliciosos y altiva cultural de Leila Lopes, Miss Angola, que fue coronado al igual que la Miss Universo 2011.

Laury Thilleman, durante una entrevista telefónica con los informes Premiere.fr revista francesa, hizo comentarios desagradables y arrogantes contra Miss Angola.

Thilleman terminado entre los 10 finalistas en el concurso Miss Angola, cuando fue coronada Miss Universo 2011.

Cuando se le preguntó sobre Thilleman su reacción cuando fue clasificado entre los 16 años, dijo: "Cuando terminé en el top 16, pensé que era una buena señal. Mi padre, mi director de arte y Sylvie Tellier me han apoyado. Fue un gran la victoria de Francia, cuando llegué a los 10 primeros finalistas. "

Es maravilloso estar con 88 mujeres de todas las nacionalidades. El ambiente era muy bueno con las chicas y no hay espíritu de competencia, apoyamos unos a otros había un espíritu de juego muy justo", dijo Thilleman.

Sin embargo, cuando Leila Lopes ganó, dijo, "la victoria la sorprendió (en realidad dijo que todos los participantes se sorprendieron) y señaló que Miss Angola apenas llevaba maquillaje y que a menudo llevaba pantalones vaqueros."

Lopes fue un tipo muy reservado de la persona y también carecía de personalidad, Thilleman dijo.

sorprendido por su victoria. Muchas chicas hicieron esfuerzos no fueron recompensados. no sé, algo falta en su temperamento. El hecho de que la competencia se celebró en Brasil sin duda jugó un papel ".

Editado por ♣♠ShirẫiShi♠♣

67282004_2444899519115710_9114265161568354304_n.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...