Saltar al contenido

OMG EXPLOTA LA BOMBA! CANSADA DE QUE FACTORES POLITICOS INFLUYAN EN LOS RESULTADOS DEL MU, ELLA INICIARA SU PROPIO CONCURSO INTERNACIONAL...

Xavo

:o:o:o

INES LIGRON:

I am very happy for Angola. She is a natural beauty, a stunner with a humble personality and I loved her answer during the interview segment. I loved Philippines also in the top 5.

No Greece or Malaysia? I am sad for Malaysia. Something happened that she was not in the top 16. There are many political reasons always for having girls just cut out from Miss Universe choice at the end. Ask last year winner Stefania Fernandez what happens behind the scenes. She can tell you…. and a few other winners as well.

This is why I decided to start my own worldwide competition earlier this year. A concept where no political or business decision will ever come across the results. Stay tuned.

camino-a-la-corona-387x248.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

:o:o:o

INES LIGRON:

I am very happy for Angola. She is a natural beauty, a stunner with a humble personality and I loved her answer during the interview segment. I loved Philippines also in the top 5.

No Greece or Malaysia? I am sad for Malaysia. Something happened that she was not in the top 16. There are many political reasons always for having girls just cut out from Miss Universe choice at the end. Ask last year winner Stefania Fernandez what happens behind the scenes. She can tell you…. and a few other winners as well.

This is why I decided to start my own worldwide competition earlier this year. A concept where no political or business decision will ever come across the results. Stay tuned.

:o

Enlace al comentario

Guest LaNatalia Mála

Ay Dios!!! Seguro será algo bien fashionista y moderno tal como le gusta a la Ligron, me gusta la idea :rolleyes:

A mi también me encanta la idea... Además Ines tiene razón con lo que dice.... Si supieran... :rolleyes:

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...