Saltar al contenido

LA FOTO DE CATALINA ROBAYO ESCOGIDA COMO N° 1

bacano64

MARIA AL ATAQUE NO LA SUBESTIMEN NI LA DESPRECIEN ELLA TAMBIEN PUEDE.

FIFTEEN BEST SAMBA GLAMSHOTS BY FADIL BERISHA

Miss Universe 2011 Edition

by: DAVID/ GOD OF ALL GODS

This year marks the 60th anniversary of the most important pageant in the world: MISS UNIVERSE.

89 beauties gathered in the colorful South American country to celebrate the once in a lifetime fiesta.

The theme of this year's edition is "Samba/Carnival" with matching colorful sexy costumes with beads hanging,

thick dramatic feathers and colors sparkling everywhere.

All I can say that this is one of the best Fadil Shots I've seen after 2004 and 2007.

The shoot was full of beauties dancing in the dark with the vibe of Samba!

Actually, there were many great shots and some are just full of disappointments. 89 beautiful ladies stand

before me, but I only have 20 photos in my hands and these photos represents the girl who has the best

and standout which suits my taste and standard. (Fierceness, freshness, full personality, breath taking

and fun). So let us begin the count down.

20. BIG HAIR DAY

USA

Alyssa Campanella

"Her first look is a bit modelesque for me and her stare is quite blank. I love the second look!

There's full of freshness and fun with the aura of a party fever."

19. CUTE GIRL NO MORE

ISRAEL

Kim Edri

"I just love her personality and freshness. One of the cutest and prettiest girl of the competition.

Look at how she pouts her lips and stare away. Very hot. She is now proving that she is not a cute

girl anymore but a hot chick on the rise."

18. BOUNCE BABY BOUNCE

CHINA

Luo Zilin

"I love the way she smiles with sexiness. Look at how she bounces her hair and body. Isn't she lovely?

I just love the way she flirts in this picture!"

17. DANCE FLOOR DYNAMITE

HONDURAS

Keylin Gomez

"I love the way how she shaked her booty with confidence and personality. Those bouncy hair and feathers

compliment her total look!"

16. FUN, FRESH, FIERCE

AUSTRALIA

Scherri-Lee Biggs

"This picture is a package of full personality and fierceness. The colors look good on her

and fits her skin tone. Just right enough to satisfy my eyes."

15. THE ROYALTY

ARGENTINA

Natalia Rodriguez

"Argentina has a very good shot! Her face and body language exhibits royalty! Her blue eyes, her smile and her

impact; this girl would truly standout in Rio carnival with famous models and bombshells dancing."

14. MISS FACE

BRAZIL

Priscila Machado

photo_cron_1_10_0_2011.jpg

"What I like about Priscila is her consistent beauty from candids to professional shots. I love this shot

of her because she flaunted her beauty and grace easily. It is her face that made this picture absolutely

stunning."

13. TOUCH MY BODY

COSTA RICA

Johanna Solano

photo_cron_1_17_0_2011.jpg

"The best body in the competition continued her streak for flaunting her best asset. I like

it how she emphasize her envious but with full of sexiness. Can I touch just for a sec?"

12. HEAT WAVE

GEORGIA

Eka Gurtskaia

photo_cron_1_31_0_2011.jpg

"Her first look is a bit awkward. Its like she's grasping for more air. But there is still hotness around. The second look

is hypnotizing. I was blown away by her body language and total heat."

11. GIRL NEXT DOOR

NETHERLANDS

Kelly Weekers

photo_cron_1_57_0_2011.jpg

"I always adore the photos of Kelly. She's very consistent and versatile. She can always manage a sweet-girl look

to a total bombshell. Her expression and eyes got me hyperventilating for a moment. This photo gives me the

Kristen Dalton vibe.Very miss USA look.

10. EASY BREEZY

GREECE

ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU

photo_cron_1_34_0_2011.jpg

"Iliana has one of the most beautiful face in the competition. Every angle is a hit maker. Her photo is very refreshing.

It is very relaxing especially her body is swaying with ease and confidence. That smile is perfect."

9. BOMBSHELL ON THE RISE

KOSOSVO

Aferdita Dreshaj

photo_cron_1_50_0_2011.jpg

"Am I seeing the European Alessandra Ambrosio? Her picture is very Victoria's Secret! I almost died at her first look.

That arousing body language and burning sex appeal. The second look is very pleasing in the eyes! She nailed this shot!"

8. READY FOR VOGUE

ALBANIA

Xhesika Berberi

photo_cron_1_1_0_2011.jpg

"Her over all glamshot should be the latest cover of Vogue Magazine. The first look is very flattering and

refreshing. She rarely smile in her shot yet she nailed it this round. The second one is very fierce and sensual.

It is always her comfort zone and in her nature to give that modelesque look."

7. THE SEX KITTEN

MAURITIUS

Laetitia Darche

photo_cron_1_53_0_2011.jpg

"Every man would like to have a copy of this picture. Full of sensuality, personality and a solid beauty. One of

the shots I personally praise and adore. Laetitia is always a positive surprise! Very Beautiful!"

6. DANCE WITH ME

PUERTO RICO

Viviana Ortiz

photo_cron_1_67_0_2011.jpg

"Viviana provided a different look at her first shot. We see her smile full of colors and Happy personality.

The second one is a perfect shot. The lights matched her seductive look. Its like she's asking me to dance

with her all night long. Love those hot expression."

5. READ MY BODY LANGUAGE

RUSSIA

Natalia Gantimurova

photo_cron_1_68_0_2011.jpg

"Love those fierceness in both shots. The first look is giving me the sex vibe and the second one is

simply breath-taking. The body language she provided is a total turn on. Whew! Its getting even hot!"

4. MISS PERFECT

PERU

Natalie Vertiz

photo_cron_1_64_0_2011.jpg

"I super love this shot! Very detailed. Look at the colors that simply matches her skin tone. Those colorful

feathers glowing in the dark and her face is simple perfect! This picture is perfection."

3. SIMPLY STUNNING

MALAYSIA

Deborah Henry

photo_cron_1_52_0_2011.jpg

"One of the best picture of the bunch and one of my favorites! Deborah managed to give a very

beautiful face in both shots! Those skin that are sparkilng like pearls and very radiant! The body

that everyone wishes to have. Her picture is balance of sex and freshness! One more word to say:

STUNNING."

2. SHAKE THAT THING

PANAMA

Sheldry Saez

photo_cron_1_62_0_2011.jpg

"I always love how Sheldry projects herself in front of a camera. She's very confident and has full personality.

That picture of her is very effortless and very natural. That's the art of samba! Groovy, shaky and fun!

Sheldry nailed this shoot perfectly"

1. THE DANCE FLOOR/SAMBA DIVA

COLOMBIA

Catalina Robayo

photo_cron_1_16_0_2011.jpg

"This picture is a total WOW! The real essence of samba is in this picture. Look at the way she moves

her body. Look at her facial expression, that wavy hair and those spark of lights! Everything is perfect and

all natural. Plus, she looks like JLO in this picture (Dance the night away live your life and stay young on the

floor).

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

NO ERA PARA MENOS, FUE LA QUE MAS ME GUSTO DE TODAS, LE HENRY SE LE VE CARA DE HUEVO, A MI NO ME GUSTO COMO SE VIO, NI GEORGIA, A ALBANIA LE QUEDO EL TRAJE GRANDE :blink: EN CONCLUSION LAS LATINAS FUERON LAS QUE MEJORES POSARON, ESAS EUROPEAS QUE SABEN DE SAMBA :P

Enlace al comentario

no hay peruchos :rolleyes: j lo k jlo cata es suprema k suprema es clasuda es todo cata go vamos kata a tapar bocas y a hacer temblar a mas de uno :rolleyes: ...... se sienet un fresquito B)

PORQUE QUIERO VERTE RUSLANA HACIENDOLO OTRA VEZ¡¡¡

Eurovision_Song_Contest_2017_logo.png

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...