Saltar al contenido

==aY sANTO...lo que Escribio la Rusa!

ChArLi3o9

Miss Russia has updated his blog-Journey on Miss Universe 2011 (Im Sorry for the bad translations, but trying is trying good.gif067.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Day Three

Finally came my roommate!

It's beautiful, charming, sweet)

Midnight before she left, I remembered the Italian language and it seems to me with success. There is contact icon_e_smile.gif))

In the morning was the official shooting in swimsuit and evening gown.

I was passed in one go, without any complications.

And just today I decided to consider the girls, cause it finally came to EVERYTHING.

To begin with her, I'm really pleased beyond measure, as among to be one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

Each of them are wonderful and inimitable, everybody is already the best in the country. I Looking at them - its an great pleasure for me.

Today are in preparation for shooting, I wrote to my friend Christina that everything that happens here - incredibly aesthetically pleasing. This is an special case, an different world, a world of different women from different points of the world, united by a single concept - They are beautiful. I am proud that I'm here. And thank to god for this destiny. good.gif

Nevertheless, I was waiting and i was went disappointed of some girls, when i saw their beauties that i literally fell in love when i was looking their pictures on the Internet, didn't meet my expectations in the real life.

So, the girls was have divided into several groups, in not particular principle is not elected, i was settled on these categories: Asians - (here me the most impressive Vietnam); Latinas - they always are freeze at a temperature of 14 C at the hotel, the poors they would won't imagine, on the Moscow winter! ))-(of which I was highlight by Panama, but im not sure if his latin attribute could to it correctly , and Peru); Europeans - The most difficult category, most of them are blonde and blue-eyed. Among them I like the Belgian, my dears she looks like Reese Witherspoon, she makes a good impression in me and she is nice, and France! That's another girl who are really beautiful - she radiates positive energy in many, even in many square meters around it, also was like Sweden - She have an inimitable facial expressions & good energy, next to her to be nice girl (plus it is very similar to my sister Cristina who arises the impression that someone near native of you). African-American girls: Looks not too impressed me, except for by Angola, which is quite sympathetic & have an good-tempered good.gif , and there are also girls that I find it difficult to refer to a certain category, such as the USA, Kosovo, Albania, Australia, Lebanon.

They have turned me off as in an category. And it is not because each of them - are my favorite.

Unfortunately, the U.S. representative was among those who are deeply disappointed in me. I don't want to talk about it in detail, but Alyssa in the photo & Alyssa in the real life - are two totally different people. - SHE MEAN A BIG DECEPTION 019.gif019.gif

Albania & Kosovo, In the same way both are verry bad looking in the real life, really.... I saw them - and as if the child's dream didn't come true. 019.gif019.gif019.gif

I remember also, Miss Lebanon.... More than..... Having not the regular features, it attracts the attention. Apparently it deep in their inner energy who i really like.

But Sherri Lee of Australia is truly amazing. yahoo.gifyahoo.gif There don't flaws in her, at least for now it seems to me that way.

At the end of today I have my Top 5. I think that during my stay here will change, but so far it looks like this: Australia, Belgium, France, Vietnam & Sweden.

She wrote it, and caught myself thinking that none of them is a product of Plastic Surgery. Still, I go for the natural beauty.

I think tomorrow will be another good day.

I Miss Moscow, and on some of its residents - Especially...¡¡¡

P.S... I'm going to enjoy socializing with my Italian beauty. 067.gif

Sounce: https://gantim.livejournal.com/1223.html

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Belgica y Vietnam?? No me convencen mucho la verdad, por el contrario la rusa la encuentro muy mejorada, me esta gustando bastante.

ÁNGELA PONCE - MISS UNIVERSE SPAIN 2018

5bcd1c2bbd75f_miss-espala.thumb.jpg.a035c15aa587c93a30af37defff88f57.jpg

Enlace al comentario

OMG PERO QUE VÍBORA! NO SE ME HACE CORRECTO QUE ANDE DICIENDO ESO, BAJA MUCHOS PUNTOS PARA MI!

ADEMÁS DE TENER PÉSIMO GUSTO, A TODAS LAS DE SU TOP 5 LAS VEO PEGADAS, MENOS A AUSTRALIA OBVIO

Editado por SERPIENTE

THE QUEEN

hqdefault.jpg

Enlace al comentario

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

So, the girls was have divided into several groups, in not particular principle is not elected, i was settled on these categories: Asians - (here me the most impressive Vietnam); Latinas - they always are freeze at a temperature of 14 C at the hotel, the poors they would won't imagine, on the Moscow winter! ))-(of which I was highlight by Panama, but im not sure if his latin attribute could to it correctly , and Peru); Europeans - The most difficult category, most of them are blonde and blue-eyed. Among them I like the Belgian, my dears she looks like Reese Witherspoon, she makes a good impression in me and she is nice, and France! That's another girl who are really beautiful - she radiates positive energy in many, even in many square meters around it, also was like Sweden - She have an inimitable facial expressions & good energy, next to her to be nice girl (plus it is very similar to my sister Cristina who arises the impression that someone near native of you). African-American girls:

16228939_257858024635888_465185880175699

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...