Saltar al contenido

==Las que Se CAyeRoN a La Llegada a Brazil...

ChArLi3o9

de acuerdo a un forista de misso...

As most of our early favorites have arrived. Many were too hyped, some were not and some got no notice. This thread comprises your change of mind, Many must have climbed down your list now. Why not to admit it. Its my personal review. You Can post yours too. No bashing please! 068.gif

1. AM SORRY TO SAY - USA is just hype but no substance. her cheek bones ate all my expectations. she is not all that charming, flattering n bla bla. I loved her till she had not arrived, saw her n the thoughts trashed in a bin. She is there in my top 15 but nothing more than that. She was good, was good but now she has become thinner n lost the spark she had.

2. AM SORRY TO SAY - PHiliPPINES is not a MU material. I tried hard to like her but am sorry, I just could not. She doesnt has that what it was there in venus. She looked fine to me but not dazzling. I think many philippine people also know it by now n that it has been a mistake all this while. I can count 40 better girls than philippines. Anyways there is always a next time.

3. AM SORRY TO SAY - PANAMA looked like an african candidate when she arrived. GOD, i was not able to recognise her. She was supported by me blindly. but as now the pics are coming out, she is out of my top 15 now. I would call her photoshop queen. All was being said n told was not true completely. She has no natural beauty.anyways, hope she has a better life after MU.

4. AM SORRY TO SAY - TRINIDAD AND TABAGO was, is , will be a milf. not an adorable one. She always sounded desperate n her pics did no good to her. She should be a Nursery school teacher. Wong place for wrong girl. Trinidad and tabago should have sent a fresh face not an aged aunt. Bye bye Gabrielle- you are out of my top 40.

5. AM SORRY TO SAY - VENEZUELA was old when she won but now she has gone older. After jictzad Vina, she is the second mistake of Osmel souza. seems he has gone crazy with the back to back ( undeserving stephania fernandez victory). Talking about her pics, she seems like a care taker to other girls like france, indonesia and albania. Vanessa should have given up her title. she did not even think what insult and tragedy she is going to bring by being there in brazil and getting clicked. She was in my top 8. now she is not in top 80. How can i Include "OLD AUNT". hope venezuela sends a better girl next year.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

A MI ME PERDONAN PERO VANESSA SE HA VISTO PÉSIMO, OK ESTO APENAS EMPIEZA, OBVIO NO LA DESCARTO, PERO SE HA VISTO TERRIBLE, MUY DRAG...ESPEREMOS A VER MÁS

THE QUEEN

hqdefault.jpg

Enlace al comentario

como se atreve a hablar así de sheldry por una mala foto

la verdad que pájara sin plumas és el que escribió eso.

o lésbica si es mujer.

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...