Saltar al contenido

CADA VEZ SE LE NOTA EL OJITO DERECHO MÁS CAÍDO...

Cesar

hace 4 minutos, Full Metak Jacket dijo:

O excuse me for being polite and giving my opinion hence why a said I'm not boisePR.. And  as far as winning anything could happen with the judges.  Look at last year's winner. BUT MY DOMINICANA SURE HAS A SHOT OF WINNING THE CROWN WITH  😉 HER BEAUTY  

And when I politely declined your opinion, you started being rude AF. You need to relax.

<p style="text-align:center;"><strong>La <u>verdadera</u> DIOSA NATURAL</strong></p>

<p style="text-align:center;"> </p>

<p style="text-align:center;">tumblr_mw4ktiUQ7z1qac1soo3_250.gif

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

hace 2 minutos, tambourine dijo:

And when I politely declined your opinion, you started being rude AF. You need to relax.

Well look at your response. You said You could not accept my opinion. Because,  I attack other candidates . Are you serious.  There's only 3 puerto ricans in this forum . 2 who are active me and boisePR.  It's a hipocritacal for you to say that  I attack all the nationalities, when  on a daily basis they mock  PR AND DR candidates. I'm just standing up for my people 

Enlace al comentario

hace 1 minuto, Full Metak Jacket dijo:

Well look at your response. You said You could not accept my opinion. Because,  I attack other candidates . Are you serious.  There's only 3 puerto ricans in this forum . 2 who are active me and boisePR.  It's a hipocritacal for you to say that  I attack all the nationalities, when  on a daily basis they mock  PR AND DR candidates. I'm just standing up for my people 

I said 

Babes sorry pero no puedo aceptar tu opinion. Siempre llama "bellas" y a las representes de PR y DR y atacas a las Misses de otros paises.

There was nothing rude.

And who is attacking PR o DR specifically??? No fucking body. Everyone attacks everyone. And to be frank, people like to attack PR because of you acting a damn fool!! Nobody acted like this before.

• Like 1

<p style="text-align:center;"><strong>La <u>verdadera</u> DIOSA NATURAL</strong></p>

Enlace al comentario

hace 1 minuto, tambourine dijo:

I said 

There was nothing rude.

And who is attacking PR o DR specifically??? No fucking body. Everyone attacks everyone. And to be frank, people like to attack PR because of you acting a damn fool!! Nobody acted like this 

Hipocrite.  What goes around comes around.  LIKE YOU SAID EVERBODY ATTACKS EVERBODY IN THIS FORUM!  NOW GO TELL YOUR STORY WALKING.

Enlace al comentario

hace 34 minutos, tambourine dijo:

I said 

There was nothing rude.

And who is attacking PR o DR specifically??? No fucking body. Everyone attacks everyone. And to be frank, people like to attack PR because of you acting a damn fool!! Nobody acted like this before.

Non perdez pas votre temps à débattre avec lui. Comme vous peut-être remarqué, il ne semble pas avoir un bon QI.

• Like 1

HE LOOKS UP GRINNING LIKE A DEVIL

830023a6f78139f1c48d8f9cab39ec37ec2b11c6

Enlace al comentario

Ahora, Not Vince dijo:

Non perdez pas votre temps à débattre avec lui. Comme vous peut-être remarqué, il ne semble pas avoir un bon QI.

Muy bien tu frances. Yo diria:

"Ne perdez pas votre temps à débattre avec lui. Comme vous l'avez peut-être remarqué, il ne semble pas avoir un bon QI".

Y puedes decir "tu" con migo.

• Thanks 1

Enlace al comentario

hace 5 minutos, Not Vince dijo:

Editado por Full Metak Jacket
Enlace al comentario

hace 45 minutos, tambourine dijo:

I said 

There was nothing rude.

Si correcto y además cuantos mas insultos por parte de Cami, más se le cierra el ojito a Karla.. 

Yes, you're right. 

Xx

Enlace al comentario

Invitado
Este tema esta cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...

Información importante

Terms of Use - Política de Privacidad - Normas - Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puedes ajustar la configuración de tus cookies ; de lo contrario, asumiremos que puedes continuar.