Saltar al contenido

MIss World Slovakia 2018 / Final 28 Abril

VAMPI

This is the first time that a contestant has pulled out from the Miss Slovensko pageant just weeks before the finale. "I thank the whole team very much for being the finalist of this prestigious competition, but also for understanding my personal reasons. I hold my thumbs to all the girls, each one deserves to win" Jana told a web portal.

The 11 finalists that now remain in the competition are:

Dominika Grecová (Humenné)

Radka Grendová (Revúca)

Katarína Molcanová (Valaská)

Frederika Chovancová (Levoca)

Zuzana Lišcinská (Košice)

Diana Olvecká (Banská Bystrica)

Jasmina Tatyová (Trnava)

Nicole Hromkovicová (Bratislava)

Katarína Darášová (Stupava)

Rebeka Barboráková (Soblahov)

Katarína Ocovanová (Hrinová)

The 11 finalists had been acquainted with Jana when they had been a part of the first joint venture in Bratislava over the past few months focusing on common activities, including profiles for Eva Miss Sympatia.

The winner of the competition will enter Miss World 2018, win the Hyundai Kona, the two-person holiday in Oman and other awards. The first and second runners-up will go on to the competitions Miss International and Miss Supranational. During the final evening, Miss Drive, Miss Gosh, Miss Pierrot, Miss Pleasant Voice, Miss Press and Eva Miss Sympatia will also be released.

The final evening will take place on April 28 and will be broadcasted live by Joj TV, and sadly Jana would not be joining the other finalists on stage.

caP75Rvqjpxu73KSlo-Main.jpg

L U N A    N U E V A 

• N e w  M o o n

💞🌷:beso:🪷

62e526ef633c4119d7a904eea6e2f53f.gif

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Dominika Grecová (Humenné)

20-year-old Greca Dominika stands tall at a height 181 cm. she works at the Faculty of Law, Comenius University in Bratislava. Her hobbies are to travel, play sports, and indulge in fashion.4X3D83XDEMDominika%20Grecova2.JPG

L U N A    N U E V A 

• N e w  M o o n

Enlace al comentario

Radka Grendová (Revúca)

20-year-old Radka Grendova stands tall at a height of 180 cm. she works at the Filozofická fakulta UK. Her hobbies include travelling, reading, playing sports, and skiing.

8X25ERWT75Radka.jpg

L U N A    N U E V A 

• N e w  M o o n

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...