Saltar al contenido

-.-..--.CObERtura Del VictorIA SEcrets FashION shOW 2014-2015 .EL eVENTo del Año!.l Arrivals

sesentaynueve

CUANDO ESA MUJER CANDICE ABRE UN DESFILE (CUALQUIERA QUE SEA EL FASHION SHOW) SIEMPRE ME ABURRO MUCHO, SU PASARELA ES UNA DE LAS COSAS MÃS ABURRIDAS QUE HE VISTO EN LA VIDA.

7b5965358dd993d871533a4215961ff2.jpg.afed1686a2ab5cd37fc2a28c50ca0d07.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Vogue.com confirmo los segmentos

https://www.vogue.com...ret show ,34151

1. Gilded Angels

2. Exotic Traveler

3. Dream Girl

4. Fairy Tale

5. University of PINK

6. Angel Ball

"Number of outfits: 79 (that’s 10 more than last year)."

"Number of models: 47 or 48. "

"Number of Swarovski crystals on Lily Donaldson’s purple fairy outfit: 150,000. The costume, designed by Serkan Cura, weighs over 18 kilograms. Five hours went into one small fragment of the wing alone."

Enlace al comentario

The 19th annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show on Dec. 2 will debut some big changes.
tumblr_netkm7keLj1ttm9oto1_1280.png
For one thing, the annual invitation-only event is moving to London for the first time, to the Earls Court Exhibition Centre. The show will feature more outfits (79, compared with last year’s 69) and more models (47, versus last year’s 40) than ever before. This year, not one but two Dream Angels Fantasy Bras will sparkle down the runway — featuring a mix of rubies, diamonds, sapphires and 18-karat gold — modeled by veteran Victoria’s Secret Angels Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima and worth a cool $2 million each. And finally, Victoria’s Secret is calling for a black-tie dress code this year for all guests, apropos of the show’s theme, which is loosely (very loosely) based on Truman Capote’s famous Black and White Ball in Manhattan in 1966.

The show will air on CBS on Dec. 9.

Last week, Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel and Lily Donaldson were seen working the cameras at Victoria’s Secret’s Manhattan headquarters, on hand for fittings and behind-the-scenes footage. WWD got an exclusive preview of one of Donaldson’s outfits during a preliminary fitting — a Swarovski-encrusted purple-winged fairy, comprised of 150,000 Swarovski crystals — which its Parisian designer, Serkan Cura, estimated weighs about 40 pounds. Though Swarovski crystals will adorn 29 total runway looks, Donaldson’s is the main Swarovski spectacle.

This year marks Cura’s second time designing looks for the show. He said the design process for the Victoria’s Secret show allows him a sense of freedom that his line of couture, which he’s showed on the Paris schedule since spring 2012, does not. “In my couture shows, you can do some things, but you have rules,” he said, as he adjusted Donaldson’s corset. “But here, you say, ‘Can we make this?’ And [Victoria’s Secret] says, ‘Sure, what do you want?’ It’s all about your vision.”

He held up a small, bedazzled fragment of the wing, which he said took five hours to make. “We are here to dream, to see something completely different. It’s 60 minutes of showtime, but you go somewhere.…You’re transported. Voilà.”

As she practiced her walk, Donaldson was cheered on by Sophia Neophitou, the collection’s creative director, and Monica Mitro, the show’s executive producer. The runway will be divided into six different style categories — Gilded Angels, Exotic Traveler, Dream Girl, Fairy Tale, University of Pink and Angel Ball — with Donaldson’s Swarovski look appearing in the Fairy Tale portion.

It’s her fifth time walking the show, but Donaldson, repped by IMG, said she still gets nervous. Her greatest fear? “Falling over,” she said. “But I don’t want to say that out loud — I don’t want to tempt fate.”

The 27-year-old British model, who will wear two different looks on the runway, said she’s excited about the event’s new location in her hometown. “It always felt so detached from England — you don’t really have things like this in England,” she said. “But I think [London’s] going to really embrace it. I think it’s going to be a kind of crazy thing over there.”

Each year, the bar is set competitively high for both veteran Victoria’s Secret Angels and newer faces, who must endure a rigorous casting process. “All of the girls are like, athletes ­— it’s pretty crazy,” Donaldson said, adding that Pilates is her workout of choice. “I definitely eat healthier. It’s a good incentive. You almost want to have the show twice a year, so that you have this goal to be as fit as you possibly can. It’s a good goal to have.”

Donaldson, who recently appeared on the covers of Vogue Korea and Harper’s Bazaar Korea and walked a select few shows this past spring season, said she enjoys playing the part of the Victoria’s Secret Angel.

“It’s all about being sexy and embracing your femininity and being a woman — being this Amazonian woman,” she said. “It’s quite strong for women, I think.”

Enlace al comentario

4HL2kM9.jpg

Knh7tz5.jpg

Doutzen's interview for Harper's Bazaar:

Harper's Bazaar: Tell us about your looks this year?

Doutzen Kroes: I have three looks for the show, and two sets of wings which are amazing. I have the typical Angel wings—white feathers with gold. Then these amazing black ones with a long feathered train. I'm very lucky! 

HB: This is your ninth year walking the show, do you still get nervous?

DK: Yes, when you get into hair and makeup, and then they call last looks, you can hear the music in the background, that’s when I get nervous.

HB: You just had a baby girl in July, what did you do differently this year to get ready for the show?

DK:  I worked out a little during my pregnancy, like in the second trimester when I was feeling really good and energetic. I did some ballet workouts—very carefully. But I’ve worked out my whole life, so my body has muscle memory. I have a three-year-old son, who just runs around and I’m always running after him. There's not much time to relax and do nothing. I also eat super healthy, that was always the rule in my family. Also, my sister is a nutritionist and she helps me.

HB: What's the best thing about being a mom?

DK: When they wake up, and you see their adorable little faces, and they hug you—the love that you feel. You can’t even explain.

HB: If you got to pick the next location for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, where would you pick?

DK: An exotic island somewhere, like St. Barths... that would be chic, no? And it would be warm. The show is always in the winter and it’s so cold!

HB: Who would be your dream performer?

DK: Definitely Beyoncé!

Enlace al comentario

2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Lineup:

1- Adriana Lima
2- Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Elsa Hosk (PINK Spokesperson)
7- Karlie Kloss
8- Lily Aldridge
9- Lindsay Ellingson

10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Devon Windsor
13- Blanca Padilla (newcomer)
14- Romee Strijd (newcomer)
15- Bregje Heinen
16- Maud Welzen
17- Daniela Braga (newcomer)
18- Imaan Hammaam (newcomer)
19- Shanina Shaik
20- Eniko Mihalik
21- Jasmine Tookes
22- Kelly Gale
23- Jourdan Dunn
24- Maria Borges
25- Josephine Skriver
26- Cindy Bruna
27- Jac Jagaciak
28- Ieva Laguna
29- Martha Hunt
30- Grace Mahary (newcomer)
31- Irina Sharipova (newcomer)
32- Sara Sampaio
33- Stella Maxwell (newcomer)
34- Sigrid Agren
35- Kate Grigorieva (newcomer)
36- Yumi Lambert (newcomer)
37- Taylor Marie Hill (newcomer)
38- Kasia Struss
39- Joan Smalls
40- Izabel Goulart
41- Constance Jablonski
42- Sui He
43- Ming Xi
44- Magdalena Frackowiak
45- Lily Donaldson
46- Ping Hue (newcomer)
47- Jacquelyn Jablonski
48- Isabeli Fontana

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...