• Respuestas 66
  • Created
  • Última respuesta

Top Posters In This Topic

• VAMPI

• Lily Sibes

• 3 weeks later...

Meet your #MissSA2018 judging panel

Siba Mtongana understands the pressure of what it takes to succeed on a global stage and
reveals what she is looking for in the young women who take the crown: “I want to find
South Africa’s next IT girl. Someone who steps into a room and commands everyone’s
attention, without even saying a word. She is confident, yet humble, she has international
appeal, yet is firmly grounded on local soil. She has a clear vision of who she is and what
she wants to achieve and is looking to make an impactful mark on the world, not only for
herself but for our nation.”33035554_1242396082558192_89441299277419

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

💗💞🌷🪷:beso:

tumblr_pojqtm56ee1x8rcofo3_540.gif

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Khanyi Dhlomo describes what she is looking for in a potential Miss South Africa: “I think that South
Africa, particularly in the current socio-political climate – and especially as it relates to
younger women – need even more self-assured, compassionate and intentional female
voices. The winner must most certainly be beautiful but, more importantly, she must have
self-belief as well as a strong desire and personal plan to move both herself and her country
forward in her area of influence.”

33028713_1242396102558190_50470396317201

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

Anele Mdoda tiene algunos consejos pertinentes para el top 12: " tu competencia no es el otro 11
Mujeres. La tarea a mano es brillar como la mejor forma de ti mismo. Show por qué la corona
Tiene su nombre en él. Show cuál es tu intención. Ganar a propósito."
Qué estará buscando cuando juzgue? " todos los finalistas tienen el potencial. Estamos en una
Un lugar increíble donde todos ellos son dignos de la corona. Lo que estoy buscando es el crecimiento
Desde que se anunció el top 12 y la joven que me muestra que su vida impulsará
Ella hacia adelante con o sin la corona,"

33036797_1242396029224864_20085569049717

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

Janez Vermeiren (official) who has been in the media industry for almost two decades, from model and
model agency owner to TV presenter and now producer, says: “Naturally Miss South Africa
has to look the part but the most important for me is someone who is well rounded. I will be
looking for someone who is media savvy, confident, compassionate and understanding of
the challenges our country faces. My advice to all finalists is to clear their minds of all the
hype and focus on bringing the best of themselves to the table. Don’t pretend to be something you’re not, keep it real and keep it natural.”

33139010_1242395959224871_39511102471872

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

Rolene Strauss - que también es una mujer de negocios y presidenta de la Fundación Strauss -
Agradece lo que se requiere de una miss Sudáfrica.
" como anterior miss Sudáfrica y miss mundo, he estado en los zapatos de la
Los concursantes y entender los desafíos que enfrentan. Creo que podría calmar sus mentes.
Para ver una cara familiar y una persona que sabe por lo que están pasando. Entiendo lo que una competencia internacional como miss mundo espera de una miss Sudáfrica y por lo tanto sabe exactamente qué buscar en una miss Sudáfrica que puede representar a nuestro
País a nivel internacional," dice.

33020776_1242395989224868_82763994024116

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

Michelle Van Breda’s counsel: “You cannot save the world. But never underestimate the power of
women and the power of one. So, show us who you are. You got to the Top 12 because the
judges identified something they were really impressed with and liked - something original,
something authentic, something different, something powerful. That is your strength. Stick
to it. Use it. Talk and act from the heart.”

33057437_1242396002558200_27764314819358

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

Khaya dlanga explica lo que va a ofrecer como parte del panel de selección: " voy a estar usando ambos
Los sombreros, el de un vendedor y un escritor que observa a la sociedad y a sí mismo, al emitir mi voto.
Mi sombrero de marketing va a buscar a alguien que sea capaz de representarse a sí mismos sin esfuerzo y
Es capaz de resonar con un público que solo tendrá acceso a ellos a través de la
Los medios de comunicación y alguien que es capaz de conectarse a un nivel más profundo en uno sobre una base también.
Como escritor, voy a estar buscando a alguien que tenga una historia trascendente que pueda resonar
A través de todos los sectores de Sudáfrica y también puede conectarse con el globo."

33059034_1242429522554848_36014696641331

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...