Saltar al contenido

<<<< YO SE QUE ESTE ES UN FORO DE REINAS DE BELLEZA ... AUNQUE A VECES NOS SALIMOS DE LA LINEA PERO...

ε PãnÐrÈ з

ESTO QUE ME ENCONTRE EN MISSOSOLOGY SI ES EXTREMO... ESTO SI ES ESTAR LOCO... :memeo:

I had a vision this morning that an angel-guide conveyed me. Those animals dying in the Northern Hemisphere is an augur that ALL continents are gonna reunite soon. It could be in the immediate as it could take a few years more. Generally there is a WORLD CYCLE which keeps on spinning eternally and the continents drifts back and forth every cycle. When the world is on STRIFE mode, the continents separate and breakaway itself from each other. The last time this happened was in the era of the UNIVERSAL DELUGE(end of the Age of Magick) and now as we're entering in the next New Age, it's positioning itself to reunite again. EACH CONTINENT REPRESENTS AN ELEMENT AND PLANET. NORTH AMERICA/NORTH EUROPE(SUN): FIRE, SOUTH EUROPE:VENUS/AIR, EAST ASIA(MOON):WATER, AFRICA(SATURN):EARTH etc...

REUNITING OF THESE CONTINENTS WILL MOVE THE EARTH PLATES/CRUST WHICH WILL DEFINITELY TRIGGER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKES/TREMORS, VOLCANOES AND OTHER NATURAL CALAMITIES WHICH WILL DECIMATE 2/3 OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION.

IN MY VISION I SAW THE CONTINENTS REUNITING BACK INTO PANGEA AND I MANAGED TO PROJECT MY SOUL INTO THE FUTURE AND IT WAS EXACTLY IN THE YEAR 2157. It's gonna start moving SOON but will be completely united exactly by that year.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...