Saltar al contenido

*Mensaje*

HAIFA

"¿Hasta cuándo van a aprender que tratar de atenuar la luz a alguien más, no hará que la suya brille más?"

tumblr_nu9zfu5teo1tnhh5vo1_500.gif

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Pues no estoy de acuerdo con que le siga dando larga a un asunto que no tiene ni pies ni cabeza!

...que siga enfocada, q lo esta haciendo muy bien! ;)

🇨🇴 COLOMBIAN QUEENS 🇨🇴 1b44c91a2b9ce25740d574ea27a50cd9b2ff4493

Enlace al comentario

Ay siiiiii que pereza, nosotros los colombianos ni siquiera debemos prestarle más atención a esto, me parece una bobada que sigan en este cuento. 

Enlace al comentario

hace 6 minutos, Midnight dijo:

Eso ni lo publico ella, es falsa esa captura, dejen de darle mas larga a semejante estupidez que Andrea ni caso ha hecho.

Menos mal lo dijiste, efectivamente fui a ver su Instagram y no sale nada de eso.

🇨🇴 COLOMBIAN QUEENS 🇨🇴 1b44c91a2b9ce25740d574ea27a50cd9b2ff4493

Enlace al comentario

hace 3 minutos, Mr.Jay dijo:

Menos mal lo dijiste, efectivamente fui a ver su Instagram y no sale nada de eso.

Nada, ella ni le ha dado pelota a semejante estupidez.

Enlace al comentario

Ya los filipinos saben como fueron las cosas, ellos no son estúpidos, saben que el comentario de Andrea fué ingenuo e inocente y por eso perdonaron su desacierto... pero están furiosos con el comportamiento malévolo, malintencionado y premeditado de Venezuela, Panamá y Brazil, al querer aprovecharse de la situación para perjudicar a otra compañera... Tanto así que ya sacaron a Mariam de todos los tops .

Enlace al comentario

que conveniente para ti traer esos comentarios, por que no traes estos?

She does not deserve hate; that would be too much. 

The criticisms about her posting are pretty par for the course, though. The Miss U job involves representing sponsors, and if she can't even handle this situation as a contestant, imagine how far her being a tactless ingrate will take her if she becomes Miss Universe.

The best thing for her to do is to apologize publicly (make sure that IMG, MUO, and as many media outlets are aware of it), so that they can help temper the negativity. Hopefully she'll leave with a better image as she ends her free vacation in the Philippines.

“your background is not an excuse for your actions”

IN THE PHILIPPINES, IF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE NOT WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND ONCE THEY LEARNED WHERE YOU CAME FROM, ESPECIALLY WHEN COMING FROM A POOR BACKGROUND, YOU WILL BE LABELED AS "TRYING HARD" AND "SOCIAL CLIMBER" WHICH IS LIKE A BLOW TO ONE'S FACE. ACTUALLY, IT IS EASY TO DISTINGUISH IF YOU ARE A "TRYING HARD" AND PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE OF WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. THAT'S WHY MS COLOMBIA IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF "TRYING HARD" AND SOCIAL CLIMBER PER SE. 
ALSO, THERE'S A SAYING THAT "A princess WILL ALWAYS BE A princess NO MATTER WHAT" AND "NO MATTER HOW MUCH FANCY YOU DRESS A POOR, PERSON HE'LL ALWAYS BE POOR"

I think Andrea forgot to be diplomatic about Pinoy snacks. I too think of junk food as "trash" but when offered by my friends and co-workers, I do not say it to their face - I choose to just decline. You see, it will happen a lot here, a person eating will usually invite you to eat with them, specially if someone opens a pack of chips, it is bound to be offered to everyone else who is nearby.

Now, I do hope though, that my countrymen who are offended (and I think they have a right to steam about it) will not push any plans or attempt to embarrass any of the candidates during any of the events. I think, that even if it will be momentarily satisfying to show your indignation, it will not look good for us, the country as a host, and for the competition itself. 

We are the best fans in the world - I agree that what Andrea said is hurtful - but I think it's easier for us to move past it. I want Andrea to lose fair and square - and not because we retaliate. I think with what she have shown, it's already obvious that at this point, she's not yet "Confidently beautiful". Let her do her own thing. And I hope we can focus on the other candidates, instead.

Enlace al comentario

lo siento por los que no entienden ingles, en pocas palabras, la critican por ser hipocrita y tner una actitud negativa caracteristica de las escala posiciones sin educacion que tarde o temprano terminan mostrando sus verdaderos colores. 

Pero quiern que quede bien frita en la competencia por ella misma y no porque los filipinos presionen para ello en contra de ella, porque con ese PEQUEÑISIMO comentario ya quedo demsotrado que NO ES CONFIDENTLY BEAUTIFUL, asi que, LAS COSAS POR SU PESO CAEN

Enlace al comentario

Archivado

Este tema está archivado y cerrado para más respuestas.

• Crear Nuevo...