Estamos activos en nuestras redes sociales, siguenos en Instagram, Facebook y Twitter !Stay updated!
Regístrese ahora para acceder a todas nuestras funciones. Una vez registrado podrá contribuir a este sitio enviando su propio contenido o respondiendo a los contenidos existentes. Podrás personalizar tu perfil, recibir puntos de reputación como recompensa por enviar contenido, mientras también te comunicarás con otros miembros a través de tu propia bandeja de entrada privada, ¡y mucho más! Este mensaje se eliminará una vez que haya iniciado sesión.
Por By North
DICEN QUE LA TOVAR ESTA GORDA¿¿
QUE DICEN DE ESTO ENTONCES???
YO DIGO QUE ESTA HORRENDA y que ESA ROSTRA es ABOMINABLE Y RUIN!!!!
Por Diego Tovar
Sólo serán 20 para el Fashion Show en el club campestre de Davaos
1. ARGENTINA | Estefania Bernal | 5'8"
2. AUSTRIA | Dajana Szinic | 5'8"
3. BELGIUM | Stephanie Geldof | 5'8"
4. BULGARIA | Violina Ancheva | 5'8"
5. CHINA | Zhenyin Li | 5'10"
6. ECUADOR | Connie Jimenez | 5'9"
7. HUNGARY | Veronika Bódizs | 5'8"
8. KAZAKHSTAN | Rulsitova Darina | 5'8"
9. MEXICO | Kristal Silva Davila | 5'8"
10. MYANMAR | Htet Htet Tun | 5'7"
11. NETHERLANDS | Zoey Ivory | 5'9'
12. PARAGUAY | Andrea Melgarejo | 5'7"
13. PHILIPPINES | Maxine Medina | 5'8"
14. RUSSIA | Yuliana Korolkova | 5'7"
15. SIERRA LEONE | Hawa Kamara | 5'7"
16. SWITZERLAND | Dijana Cvijetic | 5'7"
17. TANZANIA | Jihan Dimack | 5'9"
18. THAILAND | Chalita Suansane | 5'7"
19. UKRAINE | Alena Spodynyuk | 5'9"
20. USA | Deshauna Barber | 5'9"
Por Angel Sepa
my Top 15! Beginning with my Top Favorite...
1. Miss Universe Indonesia Kezia Warouw: Kezia looked OMG! GOWN GORGEOUS! in this gown at the Governors Ball. The fitted Songket Gown was designed by Anaz Couture, featured gold lace applique, royal blue satin backing with more gold sequined lace embellishment throughout. The style also had a center front slit and see-through side torso panels. It was EXQUISITE and perfect. Double for her hair and makeup as well as accessories. Between that ring and the oversized gold clutch...she just may be a Fashion Gay Man's Best Friend!
2. Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands Carolyn Carter: Not sure how Carolyn was able to procure a $100,000 costing Couture Gown from Elie Saab, but she did! For the Governors Ball, she wore this stunning ballgown from Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2015. Now, yes, it's from a collection from 3 years ago but darlings...Haute Couture is timeless (and maybe this is what their PR offices were able to let her borrow! Who knows?). Regardless, I loved it--and she better treat it like a big ol' diamond necklace after she's done with it! The merlot colored gown is stunning--all hand made--with sequined applique and a thin silk velvet belt at the waist. I also loved how she wore her hair and styled the look with those earrings and nude clutch: A+
3. Miss Universe Philippines Maxine Medina: Maxine--the hometown girl--wore this burnt orange gown and it was one of my top favorites. The strapless ballgown was designed by Filipino designer Rhett Eala and featured a clean minimalist silhouette with a single silver crystal embellished detail down the center front. It was chic, elegant and one of the best of of the night.
4. Miss Universe Thailand Chalita Suansane: One of the favorites of the pageant--Miss Universe Thailand--wore this fabulous column gown for the Governors Ball. The dress featured black and white sequined and textured fabric and more importantly, a gorgeous white satin bow detail that added a definite Gown Exclamation Point!The style fit her beautifully and that oversized bow detail gave a nod back to the Fab 80's/90's of those "Miss Venezuela Pageant" gowns of yesteryear. Her severe center-parted hairstyle and lovely makeup, made her look like an actress walking the Cannes Red Carpet.
5. Miss Universe Kenya Mary Esther Were: This almost 6 foot beauty looked every bit an African Queen in this beautiful column gown by Kenyan designer Jamil Walji. I placed it as one of my Top Favorites for its design, fit, and impact. I loved the subtle hints of Kenyan Tradition with the mix of colors and prints as well as the look of suede (or was it Ultrasuede?) for the gown textile. Mary Esther looked DIVINE!
6. Miss Universe Albania Lindita Idrizi: Frilly-haired Lindita wore this red ballgown which I liked. The design took the "Princess Dress" look but gave a bit of new direction with the fabric and style. It featured a mesh-like top with long sleeves and a full ballgown skirt (not sure if its fur or crushed tulle), and a matching red tulle petticoat underneath which gave it more fullness. I thought she made quite an entrance and achieved the goal of being impacting and not blending in!
7. Miss Universe Barbados Shannon Harris: Shannon wore this gown from Miss Universe sponsor Sherri Hill and it looked GORGEOUS on her. The fit-to-flare dress featured a blush/nude design with vertical layers of crystal beading and oversized gold embellishment toward the horsehair-trimmed hem. The gown fit her PERFECTLY and she looked like a runway model for one of Sherri Hill's shows. PS: Sherri Hill PR Department: Hire her for one of your next NY Fashion Week Shows--or at least, to do a web look book!
8. Miss Universe India Roshmitha Harimurthy: Miss Universe India wore this Traditional Indian-style gown from Abhishek Studio. The design featured gold, pink and emerald colors in a print, and was beaded and beautifully embellished. I though she looked like a Bollywood actress. I just wished her hair was more Couture (to match her gown) and less "I just came from the gym"; it was just a bit flat--she need a major Volume Boost!
9. Miss Universe Dominican Republic Rosalba Garcias: The almost 6 feet tall--and doppelganger for Venezuelan model Patricia Velazquez--Rosalba wore a flower printed gown from Dominican designer Leonel Lirio. The off-the-shoulder gown also had a hi-lo hemline and was lined in red satin. She looked like an Oscar de la Renta muse--very "cha-cha" but in a chic Couture sort of way!
10. Miss Universe Malaysia Kiran Jassal: Dressed in Malaysian designer brand Cosry, Kiran stood out at the Governors Ball in this flower printed silk satin gown. The style had a high batteau neck, fitted column gown and gathered full ballgown overskirt. I thought she looked like a very wealthy socialite/red carpet actress. There were several printed gowns at the 65th Miss Universe Governors Ball and this was one of the better ones!
11. Miss Universe Netherlands Zoey Ivory: Miss Universe Netherlands wore a gown designed by Anaz, the same designer who provided Miss Universe Indonesia's gown. I thought this golden gown was absolutely gorgeous. The detail of the embellishment was exquisite and it fit her quite nicely. I was a little bit concerned with the possible showing of her breast pads (not sure?) and I just wish her hair was either an up-do or slicked back Diva. But, other than that, this gown: Golden Goddess.
12. Miss Universe Tanzania Jihan Dimachk: Jihan wore this silver and gold sequined gown at the Governors Ball. The dress style featured a fitted bustier top and fit-to-flare bottom silhouette. I thought she looked like a Victoria's Secret model--or Supermodel wife of a Footballer! The dress fit nice and was Glam-o-Licious.
13. Miss Universe Nicaragua Marina Jacoby: Marina's gown was designed by Nicaraguan designer Harry Garay. The style was a ballgown full shape with iridescent white fabrication and baby blue sequined applique detail. She looked quite pretty and like a modern Cinderella.
14. Miss Universe Peru Valeria Piazza: The Peruvian beauty queen wore this gown from Peruvian designer Xavier Cordova. The strapless design was silver with hand-sewn Brusels Lace sewn near the torso at the sides. She looked regal and quite beautiful. Good choice of shoes too!
15. Miss Universe Singapore Cheryl Chou: Cheryl wore this creme colored lace gown with a feathered detail at the shoulder. She looked like a beautiful and elegant actress getting ready for her red carpet entrance. Therefore, she ended up in my Top 15 Gowns of the 65