Saltar al contenido

MARAVILLOSAS PALABRAS DE INES LIGRON PARA COLOMBIA PREDICE BACK TO BACK

Conchita Pautt

OF COURSE COLOMBIA WON! No brainer… this girl is perfection from the day she was born. See the picture, how do you expect anyone to win against her? She has it all.

Clearly the judges this year, chose natural beauties with supermodel looks for the finals. Colombia is super fresh, amazing body, beautiful {natural} face and classy.

What is clear to me and should be to anyone, is that Miss Universe is a BEAUTY competition like a supermodel contest, but with the difference that the candidates must be able to talk. Unfortunately, the answers in the top 5 were pitiful this year…..

Jamaica should have been the 1st runner up at least.... very shocking that she placed lower that Ukraine USA and Netherlands. Again, really shocking.

USA was clearly needed to keep people watching until the last minute. Shocking that she made it that far, with her average girl-next-door look. She was the only one that did not mach the other girls. This was clearly the only inconsistence in the judges choice.

Netherlands was not a big surprise to me, and I was really happy to see her in the top 15. I knew India had not chance next to her. Netherlands was the most beautiful of all the Indian girls in the competition. (Rathi knows, I told her long ago). Se is super tall, with a beautiful natural face. Her body was unfit unfortunately, also I did not expect her to go higher than swimsuit, but i am glad that she did. She lacked preparation, too bad because she was the only one, would could have really competed with Colombia looks wise (supermodel looks, height, age, style, natural beauty).

I think, MJ did not make it because her styling was old fashion. Her gown was too pageantry compared to the other delegates. I strongly believe that she would have been in the top 5 with a less mature-asian-socialite or tai-tai (太太) looking gown. A big waste in my opinion! But everyone knows how much she fought the entire time and she will be remembered forever.

Russia not making it was a surprise, but I am sure that something behind the scenes influenced that decision..... Italy was a good surprise instead. Loved Argentina, stunning girl. Indonesia did great, and she resembled Kurara Chibana. Glad she won the national costume, it was spectacular, for me it was between Argentina and hers.

Spain's gown was really bad .It made her look like a giraffe with her breast sticking out. Her hairstyle was not good for her. I saw that right away at the prelims. So sad...

Australia's gown killed her as well. Another gown disaster. I loved her from day one, but she is an editorial model. and not a supermodel. looking.

I love, love Venezuela's personality and looks, but her gown!!.... it was beyond horrible. It made her look like an old beauty queen, competing for Mrs Universe. Also her hair was too big... Such a big mistake! She should have worn a different gown. Anyway, to be honest, I see her beautiful mostly when she is "natural", with little make up, jeans and t-shirt.

Singapore did not make it, but we were not surprised. Rathi has a model look, she was not a beauty queen type to begin with. But we are really amazed, about her transformation the 2 months before the competition. She did everything she could, to make us proud and she indeed made us all very proud. The most important fact is that people were supporting her, which never really happened in the past. This time, Singaporean people were cheering on her, the medias as well, and this is the best achievement ever.

We were talking the entire time via WhatsApp from the start of the show to the end f it. Rathi was sending us pictures of the behind the scenes. She was with MJ when she came back after the top 5 announcement, and she said that she was one of the girls backstage comforting the devastated ones. That there was a lot of crying backstage. Rathi said that she was glad not to have the pressure to have failed, because she knew that we were expecting nothing. Just there to support her, whatever happened. And we did. Our "TEAM miss Universe Singapore" WhatsApp account was very busy, non-stop popping up with happy and cheering messages from everyone within the team back and forth. New technology actually makes the event experience even more fun and enjoyable!

Singapore will have a hard time finding a girl with all these requirements that is for sure… it is so much easier in countries like Latin America or Northern Europe.

And my prediction now for next year is that Colombia will have a back to back victory, because the current winner is out of the world beautiful! Watch my word I predicted Colombia to win from the start and I am predicting Colombia to win next year.

NOTE: No need for haters to waste their time, because i can ban you in 2 seconds, and I really do not care about what you say because i never really read anything at all. I just click "delete", "ban" or "report". Hasta la vista!

I am a happy soul and this is my strength. Be happy it is a blessing.

Much love everybody and congratulation Colombia!

10906125_954883934522945_347997014654591
Editado por Conchita Pautt

f500x333-31681_55484_126_opt.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Definitivamente los últimos años nos han enseñado a creer mucho más, la cantidad de logros para Colombia son impresionantes por lo que no veo imposible un B2B Ariadna es un mujer súper formal y carismática, eso si que le aprenda a Pau esa disciplina porque en las pasadas ferias la vi con unos kilitos de más

Enlace al comentario

Sinceramente pienso que de los países latinos, solo Venezuela es capaz de volver a hacer un B2B, no digo con Mariana, si no en general. Eso es así, nos guste más o nos guste menos.

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...