Saltar al contenido

-.-..--.CObERtura Del VictorIA SEcrets FashION shOW 2014-2015 .EL eVENTo del Año!.l Arrivals

sesentaynueve

Y porqué no va a desfilar este año? :(

por que ya se le fuye el tren ademas joan hace fuuu que dejo de ser una top ya ahora esta en el ocaso de su carrera esas modelos pegan dos o tres años y luego byee solo las de victoria secrets tipo adriana que son las mas hermosas son las que duram joan eligio la alta costura para nadie es un secreto que ella es mas modelo hc

7b5965358dd993d871533a4215961ff2.jpg.afed1686a2ab5cd37fc2a28c50ca0d07.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

yo quiero ver a Arlenis :(, que ahora tiene esa cuerpa mas fit que nunca :wub:, pero al parecer no se me dara... btw seran dos fantasy bra (por primera vez) y los luciran Adriana y Alessandra ;)

Enlace al comentario

ADRIANA LIMA & ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO COM FANTASY BRA 2014!

@VictoriasSecret: @AdrianaLima & @AngelAlessandra stun on set. See them on @GMA Monday! #VSFantasyBra #BTS

O58Vwjm.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bras (Yep, There are Two!) for 2014
1N2Rw9X.jpg

When the signature item in your blowout annual runway show is a bejeweled piece of lingerie called the “Fantasy Bra,” there’s always the unspoken challenge: How can we possibly top last year’s? And this year they had twice the challenge, after putting a $10 million bra on Candice Swanepoel last December.

So the lingerie giant decided to double down on the challenge by creating two Fantasy Bras to be worn by two of its veteran Angels. Check out the big reveal and go exclusively behind the scenes with Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, below, to catch a glimpse of the bras before they fly to London for the December show.

Both stars are no strangers to the concept of hitting the runway in a bra that requires its own security, having worn one in 2008 and 2010 (Adriana) and in 2012 (Alessandra). But this year the stakes were raised when the models, both 33, found out they’d be wearing mirror-image sapphire, ruby and diamond sets created by Pascal Mouawad and valued at $2 million apiece. Each lingerie set contains 16,000 perfect gems and is accompanied by 18-karat-gold-strung jeweled body pieces (see the setup, below) — all of which took more than 1,380 hours to create.

“Words can’t describe how excited I was when I received a call from Victoria’s Secret to let me know that I would be wearing it,” Ambrosio tells PEOPLE. And Lima had no reservations about sharing the sparkly spotlight. “This year was even more special because for the first time two of us would be wearing it and the other Angel was my close friend Alessandra. I was super excited. It’s so great to be able to share the honor with such a good friend!

Of course, it wasn’t all business on-set (as you can see from Ambrosio’s goofy pose, below): “Due to our schedules Adriana and I don’t get to see each other much so I really enjoyed spending time together on set, chatting and catching up about our kids and mutual friends,” she says. Lima agrees: “Alessandra and I always have so much fun together. I think some of the best moments are us just being playful in front of the camera together. Underneath all of the hair and makeup, we’re just two silly girls from Brazil who always make each other laugh!” 

Both models had fond memories of their first trip down the runway (Ambrosio: “I just had my son Noah and was breastfeeding when I heard … I couldn’t stop thinking of how many jewels they will need to make it!” Lima: “When I first put it on, I thought, this is so incredibly beautiful. Then I thought, Wow, my chest is worth a lot of money right now!”) and are excited to don it for the cameras again. “It is every model’s dream to wear Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra so when you get chosen it is very important to do it with elegance and enthusiasm,” Ambrosio tells PEOPLE.

The show is usually held in N.Y.C., but this year, Victoria’s Secret is flying all the Angels to London for a new vibe — and both girls say they can’t wait for the trip (guess they don’t have to figure out the logistics of getting all those Angel wings on a plane!). “I’m excited to go to London and experience the people there and the different energy that they’ll give us when we’re walking … It’s always such a fun runway!” says Lima. We love Ambrosio’s take on the experience: “It is going to be like an Angel school field trip!” says Ambrosio. (Yep, just your average field trip, with $4 million worth of lingerie and dozens of supermodels milling about.)

Lima’s final thought? “The difference between what you can find in the store and the Fantasy Bra is really only the price tag!” You can judge that for yourself when you watch the show, airing Dec. 9 on CBS.

7DXtp5n.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Adriana Lima y Alessandra Ambrosio lucirán el Fantasy Bra de Victoria's Secret Es la primera vez en la historia del Victoria's Secret Fashion Show que dos modelos llevan el sujetador.

tumblr_nefnr0lHlA1ttlfhbo1_500.jpg

Adriana Lima y Alessandra Ambrosio serán las encargadas de lucir el Fantasy Bra en el Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 VS

(Redacción).- Es el año de las novedades en el desfile más esperado del año, el Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Si hace ya varios meses se supo que el evento cambiaba de ubicación, de Nueva York a Londres, ahora se ha dado a conocer el nombre de las modelos que lucirán el sujetador más caro del mundo, el Fantasy Bra. Ellas son las brasileñas Adriana Lima y Alessandra Ambrosio.

Será la primera vez en la historia de este espectáculo que dos modelos lucirán el Fantasy Bra, siendo ambas repetidoras, ya que es la tercera vez de Lima y la segunda de Ambrosio. Los conjuntos lenceros están creados por Pascal Mouawad.

El Victoria's Secret Fashion Show será emitido el próximo 9 de diciembre y es posible que una española, Dalianah Arekion, esté sobre la pasarela.

Enlace al comentario

La española Dalianah Arekion, ¿modelo de Victoria's Secret? Es una de las modelos que más repercusión internacional está teniendo últimamente, ahora, opta a ser una de las modelos del desfile de Victoria's Secret de este año.

tumblr_nefo2yw9Mw1ttlfhbo1_1280.jpg

Dalianah Arekion desfila para Andrés Sardá, que ha presentado su colección para primavera-verano 2015 en la Madrid Fashion Week Gtres

Barcelona. (Redacción).- Es un sueño para muchas de las chicas que empiezan en esta profesión. Participar en el Fashion Show más famoso del año es un objetivo que tienen muchas modelos, algunas lo consiguen, aunque muchas se quedan en el camino. Precisamente en ese camino está la española Dalianah Arekion.

Solo tiene 18 años, pero se está convirtiendo en un reclamo para muchas firmas de moda como Givenchy -para quien desfila en la Semana de la Moda de París, siendo musa de su director creativo, Riccardo Tisci-, ha hecho una campaña con Dolce & Gabbana y Karl Lagerfeld contó con ella para una publicidad. Es una habitual de la pasarela 080 Barcelona Fashion y este mes de septiembre ganó el Premio L'Oréal a la mejor modelo en la Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid.

Ahora, la joven cántabra, de madre leonesa y padre de Isla Mauricio, está en Nueva York haciendo el casting para participar en el Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, que se celebra este año por primera vez en Londres y que será emitido el 9 de diciembre. Así lo deja entrever ella misma en su cuenta de Instagram, con una imagen en la que aparece junto al nombre de la marca y deja un comentario muy esperanzador, con el que da a entender que las cosas le van bien. Ahora solo falta esperar si al final Dalianah Arekion es una de las seleccionadas y se convierte en la cuarta española que desfila para la firma estadounidense, tras haberlo hecho en el pasado Esther Cañadas (1997), Eugenia Silva (1998) y Clara Alonso (2008).

Enlace al comentario

jen_king Castings are done! So many beautiful and amazing women came to see us. I wish they could all make it! #vsfashionshow

tumblr_negcuebb5W1ttlfhbo1_1280.jpg

franciscasvd Good luck girls!   #vsangels @blaancapadilla @esther_heesch @nextmodels @nextartists @abrahamsprinkle #vs

tumblr_negcwo4SKF1ttlfhbo1_1280.jpg

What an amazing day!!! With the gorgeous Adriana Lima! Shooting Victorias Secret!!! #Fantasy #London #showtime #nyc #nyfashionweek #diamonds #saphires #maharashi #dubai #allthatjazz oh And makeup by me!! Hair @daniellepriano Beauty:in n out @adrianalima @victoriassecret @kramerandkramer

tumblr_negcz8rowQ1ttlfhbo1_1280.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...