Saltar al contenido

Stephanie del Valle PARA EL PARIS FAHION WEEK MODELANDO COMO EMBAJADORA DE BELLEZA CON PROPOSITO

Siolave

https://missworld.com/#/news/1806

Paris Fashion Week

Stephanie Del Valle hits the runway

From Leon Dame's viral runway walk to an evening fashion show under the Eiffel Tower, our ‘Beauty With A Purpose’ ambassador and Miss World 2106, Stephanie Del Valle was at the heart of the action. 

Here are her highlights from Paris Fashion Week.

At the end of a month of fashion shows, Paris is fashion history in the making as designers from all over the world meet in the city of lights to make statements and change the way we think through clothing and set the trends in the most incredible ways. I’m one of the lucky ones that got to represent my country Puerto Rico by walking down the runway modelling a collection from Miriam Budet.

Miriam Budet is a recognised and admired designer in Puerto Rico, known for her ready-to-wear designs and her signature bomber jackets. She is also the first designer from my island to present her collection on the Paris stage! 

Miriam was one of the designers who helped me with my wardrobe through my entire reign as Miss World. So, to get the opportunity to work with her again on the international stage was a real privilege.

This year’s collection ‘Coeur’ was all about the heart as it is the symbol for life and emotion and was very close to her heart as the design was created by her eldest son Yabnell Mercado Budet, who is a tattoo artist.

The print of the flowers he created ‘represent the good fruit that comes when we give our hearts to God and have confidence in his ways’. The collection was filled with asymmetrical lines, black and white patterns, with flashes of red, emerald green and royal blue. 

Miriam Budet collection

For me, it was an honour when Miriam asked me to model her collection alongside four of the most recognised Puerto Rican top models in Paris. It has been one of the most incredible experiences of my life, being surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the fashion industry. The hair, makeup, fittings, lights and cameras. However, my favourite part doesn’t have to do with the production, but with the fact that wherever we went we represented our country.

I know I am a little bit biased, but I think it was the best collection presented in Paris this season. 

Stephanie joins models and Miriam to showcase her collection

Miriam will be back in Paris to present her winter 2020 collection in February and hopefully, I will too! 

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Ahora, admin dijo:

Ya esta en la liga de Paris, éxitos.

ASI ES Y ESO ALGUIEN DIJO POR AQUI QUE YA KLA ORGANIZACION NO LA QUERIA NI LA SOLISITABA JAJAJ

giphy.gif

egaizWm.png

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...