Saltar al contenido

COBERTURA OFICIAL - Miss Universe Malaysia 2017 - FINAL 23 FEBRERO

VAMPI

top18.jpg

Miss Universe Malaysia 2017, will be the 54th edition of the Miss Universe Malaysia pageant which will be held in a place and date to be confirm. Eighteen contestants from different states in Malaysia vying for both title and crown. The winner will represent Malaysia in the next Miss Universe 2017 edition.

Reigning Miss Universe Malaysia, Kiran Jassal of Selangorwill crown her successor at the end of the event.

The Miss Universe Malaysia Organization (MUMO) today announced the Top 18 finalists of Miss Universe Malaysia 2017 at Intermark Mall following a roadshow across the nation in search of young talents who aspire to represent Malaysia on the Miss Universe stage.

The Top 18 finalists who made the cut (in alphabetical order) are Dana Low, Dewina Petrus Guriting, Erica Tan, Gina Phillips, Jaspreet Kaur, Karshini Ghanesh, Laura Simon, Maegan Yip, Michelle Soin, Nicolle Tan, Ollemadthee Kunasagaran, Peh Leon, Samantha Katie James, Savina Devi K. Thamilavanan, Sonia Naidu Devakrishnan, Tammy Marion Singho, Tanalaksiumy Mahenthiran Rayerand Zara Tam.

The National Director of MUMO, Ms Elaine Daly said, “It gives me great pleasure to be able to helm this prestigious pageant. A title that I for one have been very grateful to have, and now to be part of this exciting journey once again seeing these 18 ducklings transform into beautiful swans.”

“Winning the crown is without a doubt, an opportunity of a lifetime but only one girl will have the privilege of wearing the Miss Universe Malaysia title. 13 years ago, I was given the honour of representing Malaysia on the Miss Universe stage. It was an amazing experience for me, and I am so proud to be able to guide and groom our young ladies here today to go on that same journey that I once undertook,” she added.

Elaine continued, “The 2017 pageant will be very exciting to watch. From the reality show to seeing the girls grow and eventually find our delegate to represent our country, all I can say is keep your eyes and ears peeled. It's going to be hip, urban, relevant and real.”

During Orientation Week, the 18 finalists went through an intensive training session where they received a crash course in various areas including pageant knowledge, catwalk lessons, grooming and fitness. Following a hair makeover by industry experts, the girls put their knowledge to test and posed for a series of photo shoot challenges. Additionally, the finalists also had the opportunity to speak with key industry leaders in a unique one-on-one mingling session.

Editado por temp

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

💗💞🌷🪷:beso:

tumblr_pojqtm56ee1x8rcofo3_540.gif

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

• Respuestas 196
  • Created
  • Última respuesta

Top Posters In This Topic

• VAMPI

• Ruth

, Samantha Katie James

13_Samantha-Katie.jpg

, Savina Devi K. Thamilavanan,

14_Savina-Vanan.jpg

Sonia Naidu Devakrishnan

15_Sonia-Naidu.jpg

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

, Tammy Marion Singho

16_Tammy-Singho.jpg

, Tanalaksiumy Mahenthiran Rayerand

17_Tanalaksiumy.jpg

Zara Tam.

18_Zara-Tam.jpg

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

The #Top18finalists were revealed to members of the media and sponsors at a press conference held at the Intermark Mall KL on Thursday, 13 October 2016.

14731134_10155412775059126_452543437317214657251_10155412775064126_7351221691734

L U N A    N U E V A 

D A L I H L A ♥

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

• Crear Nuevo...